Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

About Love Letters Studio

At Love Letters Studio we approach each project from scratch to ensure your invitation suite fulfills your vision and is 100% one-of-a-kind. Love Letters Studio is an artist based business that takes price in creating unique, custom paper goods that will wow your guests while being totally "you." We proudly offer a variety of services and styles. From classic to glitzy to quirky; for invitations, monograms or day-of-details; we do it all! What makes us different is our ability to hand-illustrate or computer-generate any original graphic or pattern necessary to make your paper goods really bring your vision to life! Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to see any work examples possibly not shown here. Thank you for taking the time to view our work, Love Letters Studio looks forward to meeting you and being a part of your big day!

For more information, viist our website at LoveLettersStudio.com or email us directly at corinne@lovelettersstudio.com!

Follow Love Letters Studio on

38 Reviews for Love Letters Studio

1 User photo

Love Letters Studio 1

Dana · Married on 06/27/2019

Corinne is extremely personable and professional. Working with her for my wedding invitations was a stress free and very pleasant experience. She made my ideas come to life with her extraordinary talent making a free hand drawing of a beautiful orchid which was the focal point of my invitations. Her creation was beyond my expectations. She was always available when I had questions and walked me through every step of the process, including picking the perfect paper and colors that would most represent my wedding theme and personal character. In addition to my invitations Corinne was able to make labels for my favors, programs for my ceremony, place cards and thank you cards. No Detail was left out. I could not be happier with the results and I received so many compliments from my guests on her work. She helped make my dreams come true. Her artistic skills, career backround and visions are way above the invitation industry standard. If you want hassle free personalization you won’t get anywhere else, the sweet and extremely talented Corinne will take care of all of your needs. I highly recommend her services. You won’t be disappointed!!!! Thanks again Corinne for everything!! :)

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • Radhika

Radhika · Married on 12/09/2018

Creative Mastermind!

We had the pleasure of working with Corinne of Love Letters Studio to create and design our wedding invitations, escort cards and ceremony programs. From the very first meeting with her in Hoboken, Corinne came fully prepared with a vast portfolio and was very open minded with our ideas, and patient with our initial indecisiveness on design. Corinne patiently walked us through the process and had some amazing ideas for what we had in mind! She delivered everything on a timely manner and consistently updated us via text and email. There were also a couple instances where she happily hopped on a call with us on a Saturday/Sunday, to run through some revisions for our peace of mind :) Corrine is also such a sweet and kind hearted person, which made the experience that much better for us! She reminded us of deadlines and worked with our busy schedules when it came to the guest and address list. We recieved a lot of compliments on our wedding invitations. The entire set (escort cards, invites and ceremony programs) turned out to be beautiful! Corrine is a creative mastermind who makes the invitation designing process seamless, and enjoyable with her wonderful personality and great ideas! I would highly recommend Corrine and Love Letters Studio to all future couples out there!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Love Letters Studio 2

Working with Corinne was a dream! She was budget conscious and super creative! She took my ideas and really ran with them to make something that is better than I would have imagined. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone else.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Love Letters Studio FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50