Love Letters Studio Reviews

37 | Hoboken, NJ

37 Reviews for Love Letters Studio

Working with Corinne was a dream! She was budget conscious and super creative! She took my ideas and really ran with them to make something that is better than I would have imagined. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone else.

Tanya · Married on 10/03/2015

Corinne is amazing and does beautiful work! So easy to work with and I couldn't be happier we worked with her on our invites!

Dayna · Married on 10/02/2015

After a few emails and calls back and forth, Corinne and I met at a local Starbucks to discuss our invitation options and designs. She was referred by a friend, but I had also had the opportunity to meet her at a bridal show months before. She was the same bubbly, energetic and passionate person I had met months before. She took the time to listen to my story and our ideas. She ensured we had gone over every detail to get herself started on designs and ideas. We communicated throughout the design process and she made her recommendations and sent me final design options - I was instantly amazed and so excited! We finally picked one design and we were so happy with each individual element, each detail, and each invitation that came all ready to stuff in envelopes and mail out. She was a pleasure to work with, easy to communicate with and has a great eye for putting together beautiful pieces of work! Corinne, thank you for all that you have done for us, your knowledge and expertise, your passion for your work which emulates through each invitation and your amazing work!! Thank you Thank you Thank you! <3 Mrs. Dayna Kelly

Excellent service, communication, and finished product!

Leydi · Married on 07/25/2015

We met with Corinne at a Starbucks where she invited us to coffee while we told her our story. After that meeting we decided we wanted to work with her. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted our invitations to look like, and Corinne was the only one that actually listened to us and tried to understand what we wanted. Throughout the process she was always available and after we had an issue we our calligrapher she went above and beyond to help us get our envelopes addressed. She also did our wedding programs, escort cards, menus and additional signs. We are extremely happy with her work and would definitely recommend her to friends and family and will use her for future projects. Thanks Corinne for all your help.

Corinne did a spectacular job creating our wedding invitations! She listened to our ideas and created a unique look that perfectly fit what we were striving for! We couldn't be happier with the final product! Corrine was prompt with her responses and was so easy to work with! Would recommend her any time!

Marisa · Married on 05/09/2015

I had an idea in my head of what I wanted and Corinne made it all happen and went above and beyond my expectations. Corinne not only did my invitations and addressed my envelopes, but she also did my wedding programs, menus, escort cards and donation cards. She tied my theme/logo with everything and it was exactly what I was looking for. Working with her was so much easier than what you would find in invitation stores and she was able to work with a budget. She gives you a proof of the invitation so you can see what it is going to look like before going to print which was extremely important to me and she also gives you different examples that you can choose from. She is quick to respond and extremely professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Katie · Married on 01/03/2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Corinne and Love Letters Studio. It was so nice to work with someone who understood my vision and was willing to incorporate some personal art elements into our designs. Although we have just done Save the Dates so far, I cannot wait to work on all the Invites (and everything else) in the near future! It has been a true pleasure and wonderful experience. ---------

Updated 1/11/15
    I just wanted to add to this review since the wedding is over!! Everything I said above still holds very true for the Invitation Suite and all the little design details that Corinne complete for the wedding. They were simply stunning. We received so many compliments on the invitations and design details. I will definitely return for future stationary needs!

Lisa · Married on 12/06/2014

Love Letters Studio has been an amazing contributor to our wedding. We really want things to be simple and easy, and they were there for us every step of the way. And the design was totally custom! We were worried that too many separate cards in the invitation would get lost, so they designed this super cool trifold accordion invitation just for us. We have gotten so many compliments on the invitations!

Corinne was fantastic to work with! She was extremely responsive, provided a quick turn around and great design! Loved working with her and would use her again in a heartbeat!

• User4005026 · event on: 04/05/2014

Corinne designed invitations for my sisters baby shower that were absolutely adorable!!! Great to work with, quick turn around and super flexible.

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

Corinne designed invitations that looked amazing and fit us perfectly - and the quality and value were both absolutely spectacular - for invitations that looked as good as ours (not to mention everything being custom designed for us) we expected to pay at least three times what we did. She will be our first call for absolutely any design work or invitations that we need going forward. (Parents and in-laws can't wait for us to tell them that we need a baby shower invitation, but that's going to be a little while.)

Jackie · Married on 11/01/2014

Corinne is so creative! I came to her with some general ideas of what I wanted for my tree-themed wedding invitations. She took my requests and designed multiple layouts with completely different looks. She even designed a special Monogram for us! We ended up asking if we could please pick our favorite parts of each design and put them all together. She said of course! We were thrilled with the final design, the quality of the paper, and the overall professional & unique invitations we were able to send out. We got lots of compliments and quickly called for an additional 25 invitations last minute for some work friends that my dad insisted needed to be added to our guest list. Corinne had them printed the next day and I had them 3 days later. I love checking back to her Love Letters Studio site to see what else she's come up with. I may need to host another event soon!

James · Married on 10/09/2014

Great job! Creative design! Captured exactly what we were looking for.

Nicci · Married on 09/27/2014

I loved working with Corinne. She was able to see my vision and make it even better with her suggestions. My invitations are one of a kind and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Kari Ann · Married on 09/27/2014

LOVE!! LOVE!!! LOVE MY INVITES!!! I have received so many compliments on them too!!!! Corinne is an absolute pleasure to work with! She took my ideas and made them 100x better than I could have ever imagined!!!!

ashlee · Married on 09/27/2014

I loved working with Corinne. She is so easy going and accommodating. She is not afraid to think outside of the box. Her artistic ability is incredible and she really brought my vision to life! My invitations are not only fabulous but one of a kind. I am referring her to all my friends and family and you should too!!

Upon meeting with Corinne she quickly was engaging and friendly. Corinne quickly understood our vision and ideas for our custom wedding invitations. Corinne was timely in working with the design and communication. She sent the proofs quickly for approval. Due to my fiancee and I travel schedule, Corinne offer to assemble the invitations and package them appropriately with correct postage and all. This was a huge relief for us! We had realize we needed additional invitations and without any hesitation Corinne printed and mailed out for us. Corinne exceeded my expectations on all levels. I gladly give her 10 stars and highly recommend her to do great quality invitations. We've received stunning reviews from all our guest thus far. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Kimberly · Married on 07/12/2014

Corinne's creativity, patience, and professionalism are a force to be reckoned with; to say working with Love Letters Studio was "perfection," would be an understatement. From start to finish, the level of detail and attentiveness exceeded any expectations I had, allowing me to feel at ease and trust her process at all times. Corinne makes it a point to stay in regular contact, which I greatly appreciated, and was accessible at all times. I cannot express how much I truly have enjoyed working with Love Letter Studios, and look forward to continue collaborating on programs, menus and place cards! If you're looking for originality, a high level of quality work, and enthusiasm, then Love Letters Studio is it!!!

Kara · Married on 06/20/2014

What a great job Corinne did! She really took our idea's and inspiration and made the perfect Wedding Invitation for our wedding. We have already received so many compliments on them. I cannot wait to work on the projects needed for our wedding with her!

Erin · Married on 03/09/2014

Corinne is an incredible talent, who is as much a pleasure to work with as she is tasteful and creative. She has now done 3 lines of custom stationary for me, each one a work of art. Throughout the creative process, she is easy to reach, open to suggestions, and always enthusiastic to help me pin down the perfect look and feel for any event. My invitations, custom stationary and logo are stunning and I couldn't be happier. If you want something fresh, clean, and totally unique, Corinne is your girl!

Erin · Married on 01/04/2014

I LOVE the invitations Corinne did for my wedding! Her design & color scheme wound up being the theme of our whole event. She gave us a look that was totally unique and she was always really easy to get in touch with and quick to respond to our questions. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you for being able to really listen to what our vision in an invitation and executing it better then we could have imagined! Our wedding invitation was my absolute favorite directional/ design part of my destination wedding!

THANKS again!

Corinne is just a dream to work with! She knew what our vision was immediately. Her work was stunning - so many compliments! Could not possibly imagine using anyone else for our wedding and future printed paper good needs. Just absolute perfection!

I have worked with Love Letters Studio on several occasions and have had only positive experiences!! Corinne helped us with Engagement Party Invitations, Wedding Programs, Place Cards, Table Cards and Thank You Cards and we absolutely loved working with her! She has always been very professional, flexible and responsive, and has provided us with beautiful work time and time again! We will definitely be using Love Letters Studio in the future and would highly recommend to anyone!