1 South Street Apt 303, Hanover, NH 03755 Map · Phone number

d82g1047 edit
bblaurenmethiaphotography 4

7 Reviews for Kate Dawson Events

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

I don't even know where to begin this review... our wedding was fun, beautiful, and stress-free, and that is all because of Kate. We live in New York and our families live in different states, so planning a wedding in Vermont seemed quite daunting. Our venue was also a total blank slate (we even needed to bring in porta-potties), but we didn't have especially firm ideas about what we wanted our wedding to be like, and I had no idea how to fill in the blanks. But Kate has impeccable style and a clear vision, and she helped us flesh out a plan and pointed us toward all the best vendors. Instead of stressful, wedding planning became fun for everyone involved, including our families. She was also so kind to all of the other people we worked with for the wedding, and set a really positive tone. Everything went off without a hitch and the wedding truly captured who we are. It was the most special day thanks to Kate! I miss working with her already!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Susie · Married on 09/24/2016

It was so fun working with Kate! She was the perfect person to plan our wedding. We live in Boston, but were planning our wedding for our lakeside vacation home in NH. Kate had a lot of experience working in the area of NH where we were planning our wedding and had recently moved to the Boston area, which made our meetings extremely easy. She has impeccable taste and a beautiful aesthetic that matched my vision. Kate is a very sweet person and was very flexible with her schedule to meet or talk when it worked for me. She recommended top notch vendors who we were extremely happy with and had great relationships with them that helped create a seamless experience. Our day was perfect! We had the best time and it was even better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

Kate Dawson is the bomb. Of all the decisions Charlie and I made during the wedding planning process, hiring Kate to plan our wedding in Hanover NH was by far the best one. The investment was well worth it. She's smart, polite, and fantastic at what she does.

We decided to hire Kate because our engagement occurred during a wonderful but stressful period in both of our careers. Neither of us knew a whole lot about weddings or what we really wanted--except the date and location--but Kate was there to fill in the blanks and walk us through the process. She was always responsive on phone and email, there to answer a question I needed an immediate to, and to counsel me through some of the more stressful periods of wedding planning.

Kate shined when it came to design and all of those things--flowers, stationary--that make the wedding beautiful. She has a wonderful sense of style. We got married in a rather drab ballroom, but thanks to Kate's vision for the space, the room turned into a magical place. Same for the cocktail reception area, and the rehearsal dinner the night before. Everything was GORGEOUS!

Kate's other strength is day-of planning. I fear what my wedding date would have looked like without Kate's help. There were so many small details that would have been impossible to manage. We had a unique Iranian-Western fusion ceremony, which had a lot of logistics that needed to be managed, and Kate handled this like a pro.

But don't take my word for it. During the wedding weekend, I had friends and family members coming up to me asking me about Kate. There were even some people who took down her name and number so that they could have her plan THEIR wedding.

My wedding was more beautiful and joyous than I could have ever imagined, and that's thanks to everything that Kate did. I'm so grateful that she was with me and Charlie on the wedding planning journey, and I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/01/2015