1516 E. 110th, Los Angeles, CA 90059 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Meet the Team

About Karizma Events

Karizma Events is a wedding planning service based in Los Angeles, California. They understand that a wedding isn’t just a big event; it’s one of life’s milestones. It’s a day for celebrating the journeys you’ve shared and the many wonderful adventures that still lie ahead. Their team is determined that you should have nothing less than the very best. They’ve been turning wedding dreams into reality since 2015, and they can’t wait to prove that what you want is within reach.

Karizma Events serves Los Angeles and Orange County. They have exclusive arrangements with some of the best venues and vendors in the region. They can help you select the right vendors for your celebration; they can even introduce you to prospective vendors at one of their many cake tastings. They offer complimentary consultations, and they can’t wait to meet you and answer any questions you may have.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Team of Karizma Events

Karina

Karina

Head Event Planner

Hi there, my name is Karina and I am the main event planner at Karizma events. I have been working in the wedding industry since 2015. I have been part of numerous weddings and have a clear understanding of everything needed form start to finish. I am also a mother of 4 kids, which is where I get my super multitasking skills from. If you have any questions about your event, feel free to reach out to me at any time.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Luis  Martinez

Luis Martinez

Head photographer / Coordinator

Hi there, my name is Luis and I am one of the head coordinators at Karizma Events. I am also the head photographer and am involved in every event, even if I'm not photographing it. My area of expertise is photography, video and entertainment. I've been working in the wedding industry since 2016 and loving every single day in it. If you have any questions about your event, feel free to reach out to me at any time.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1516 E. 110th Los Angeles, CA, 90059 See on map
    424-374-3836 (Phone number)
    Location of (Karizma Events)