149 Greenwood Ave, Ambler, PA 19002 Map · Phone number

About Karen Spire Catering and Events

Karen Spire Catering and Events is a wedding caterer located in Ambler, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1999, they have been a full-service catering company for almost two decades. Owner Karen strives to form a personal relationship with each couple to ensure every detail is perfect for your special day. Whether you are looking to have a small, intimate wedding or an extravagant celebration, they will tailor everything to fit your tastes and vision.

Cuisine
Karen Spire Catering and Events can provide you with plenty of options for your catering needs. Plated, stations, buffet and hors d'oeuvres serving styles are available. Offering cuisine styles from African to Thai tor Italian, they have something for everyone. If you are worried about guests with specific dietary requirements, Karen Spire Catering and Events has the ability to accommodate needs like vegan and gluten-free. Cuisine styles available include the following:

• American

329261bd833a791a 1351173304100 LBP0195

44 Reviews for Karen Spire Catering and Events

Alayna Buccella · Married on 10/16/2020

10 out of 10!

Food was at the top of our list for important wedding things for me and my husband. We recently got married(10/16) and Karen was our caterer. Karen was not only our caterer but she was also our go-to for pretty much all my venue/reception question, concerns and needs. Karen goes above and beyond to make your wedding day a success. The amount of compliments we got from our guests on how delicious the food was, was unmatched. Everyone loved all the food and there was a lot! No skimping on appetizers, main meal portions or desserts with Karen! She took care of us. I moved my wedding up from 12/12 to 10/16 due to Covid (to have an outdoor reception) and I was so stressed. The first person I called was Karen. She calmed me down and assured me that we can and will make this work. The day was perfect! Karen even came out of the kitchen to say a quick hello and take a picture with us. It was so sweet!
    I also want to mention Erin too. Erin is the event coordinator that works with Karen, She was there for the entire reception as well as set up everything beautifully before hand and helped break it down at the end of the night. Erin made sure I was fed during cocktail hour(I got stuck upstairs with a bustling issue) and made sure I had a cocktail in hand. They work wonderfully as a team and I would 1000% recommend them if you want outstanding service and amazing food on your wedding day! One more shout out to Jen at Ciao Bella Bakery for her amazing work on my wedding cake! It tasted like heaven:)

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Smidford

Shanon · Married on 08/29/2020

Karen's catering did an exception job at my 2010 wedding. She was quite flexible with any changes we had and her food was amazing. She was much more than a caterer as she provided much more because of the venue we had chosen. She also had an assistant which was extremely helpful in keeping things going and on schedule throughout the day. I would highly recommend her and her filet :) to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Eryn Student · Married on 06/10/2020

Wedding Review

We picked Karen without even meeting her in person. She proved her years of experience over the phone by answering our questions quickly and thoroughly. She hosted the food tasting in her lovely home and made us feel instantly welcome. We fell in love with her food at first taste and she made our food visions come true! Throughout the planning process, she answered questions as timely as possible. At our wedding, she somehow made 100 meals all look and taste like home cooked meals. We are still getting compliments on the great quality of food at our wedding. Her system for the day-of runs very smoothly which is a relief to any bride. She was a true pleasure to work with. She has an assistant named Erin who acts as a day of coordinator. We were truly grateful to have Erin and she executed everything perfectly. If we were to do it all again, we would pick Karen Spire as our caterer in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Karen Spire Catering and Events FAQ

• What event services do you provide?
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 149 Greenwood Ave Ambler, Pennsylvania, 19002 See on map
    Location of (Karen Spire Catering and Events)