po box 348, Sag Harbor, NY 11963 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS

We also offer lighting services for your wedding or event! Please inquire what lighting needs you may have so we can send you a quote. We also offer discounts on lighting if a client books their flowers with us as well!

If a client books their event with us I will meet with them in NYC at the flower market to pick out and put together their flowers, vases, etc...this way the client can have a visual of how it will all look together. This service is free to our clients!

Follow KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS on

KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 5
KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 6
KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 7

Mary · Married on 10/27/2018

Karen Lenahan Designs Truly Outstanding!!

Our daughter had a wonderful experience working with Karen and she was spot on with our daughter's vision for her wedding. She is very artistic, creative, and professional. We would highly recommend Karen for your florist needs!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS's reply:

Hello Mary! Thank you so much for your review!! It was such a pleasure to work with you all! Please keep in touch and looking forward to seeing more photos!! All the best to you all!!

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

We lovedddd our flowers!

We had Karen do our flowers and design for our Northfork wedding at the Halyard in Greenport this past September. Our first meeting was at the venue and she is super sweet and makes you feel at total ease. She listened to what we were looking for and totally nailed it! Our flowers were stunning and we received so many compliments on them. There was so much detail put into everything and the flowers were excellent quality. We also rented some other pieces from her like a driftwood arbor and stunning floating water candles. I absolutely loved working with her. She is absolutely worth every penny. My husband and I could not have been happier hiring her and she really made the whole experience wonderful!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 8
    KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 9
    KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 10
    KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 11
    KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 12

KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS's reply:

Hello! Thank you so much for the wonderful review !! It was such a joy working with you both and we were so honored to be a part of your special day!! All the love and happiness in the world to you both! XO

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Karen is incredible to work with. The flowers at our wedding were beautiful. She was able to execute my vision while providing her creative touch and expertise. When I saw the venue, I felt like my Pinterest dreams had come to life. My wedding was at the Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club 9/8/18.

I had a very hard time getting in touch with Hamptons florists. Most wanted me to wait until November/December 2017 to discuss my September 2018 wedding. Karen spoke with me over Labor Day Weekend (!) 2017 for about an hour. We discussed my vision, her execution, and costs. From that moment, I knew I wanted to work with her. Karen continuously exceeded my expectations over the year. She met me and my mom at Party Rental in February 2018 to work on table cloths and chairs and how they would mix with the florals. She even stayed around to help us on our rehearsal dinner aesthetic (we did our own flowers for that), when most vendors would have bolted.

We also met at the flower market in August 2018 where Karen picked flowers that would be in season and available for September 2018 and showed me possible bouquets and arrangements. It was so fabulous seeing the flowers in person.

Karen is extremely conscious and aware of budgets. We had a close family member paying for our florals and Karen was aware of this. We discussed areas to cut (like certain ceremony flowers to help keep costs down), so I completely disagree with the review below about her blasé attitude. I actually felt the exact opposite.

Karen is also very honest about what the costs are. She provides a detailed breakdown in her proposal on the Chuppah costs, bouquet, candle rentals, etc. So you know where your money is going.

Dan also did our backyard rehearsal dinner lighting, which was incredible.

Thank you Karen and Dan—you are a dream!

Sent on 09/26/2018

KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS's reply:

Hello! Thank you so much for such a detailed review! It was so great to work with you both and be a part of your special day....and meeting at the market, super fun! All the love and happiness in the world to you both and please keeping touch!

KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 450.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • KAREN LENAHAN DESIGNS 2
    Floral and Lighting Package

If you book your flowers and lighting with us we will give you a 10% discount!

• Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club
    Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club Banquet Halls

When it comes to a florist who is friendly, talented and works hard look no further then Karen Lenahan Designs. Karen's work is gorgous, meticulous and she gives the clients exactly what they want if not more. Working with Karen has been a pleasure both professinally and personally. She is so talented and works so hard yet still finds time to ask you how your day is and cares! I know anyone who books with Karen Lenahan won't be dissappointed.

• po box 348 Sag Harbor, New York, 11963 See on map