Providence, RI 02909 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kara Evans Hair

Kara Evans is an experienced hair professional based in Providence R.I. She works behind the chair at Ello Pretty Salon andBeauty Loft. She specializes in bridal and special occasion styling. She doesn't believe in a one size fits all approach and the glam she brings to you is strictly unique. She believes every bride should feel like her most beauty self on her wedding day and is determined to make that a reality for you.

Follow Kara Evans Hair on

img4797
img4788

5 Reviews for Kara Evans Hair

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Kara is an outstanding stylist and person! She has done my hair on a few different occasions for friends weddings and has never disappointed. She always listens to my vision and is sure every little detail with my hair is perfect. I can not say enough great things about Kara! I would HIGHLY recommend her to style your wedding! Not to mention she's a lot of fun :)

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/18/2016

Kara was so great to work with for my wedding. I was flying in for my wedding from across the country and she was extremely flexible with scheduling my trial - and I LOVED the styles she played around with. On my wedding day she was awesome! My whole bridal party loved their hair, and she works so fast. My hair stayed up and in place the entire night. I would recommend her without any hesitation!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Renee · Married on 08/20/2016

Kara did my hair as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding! She was very flexible with setting up my hair trial ahead of time and was very personable and friendly! On the day of the wedding she showed up right on time ready to go and did a fantastic job! She knew exactly what I wanted done and was able to recreate pictures my bridesmaids showed her that they wanted. I definitely recommend Kara you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/02/2017