Kara Abbey Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

CONGRATULATIONS! Your wedding promises to be one of the best & most magical days of your life! You'll pick out a stunning dress, carry elegant flowers, meet the man of your dreams at the end of the aisle, and party the night away with your closest friends & family. As wonderful and fabulous as your wedding day will be - it will also be one other thing that most people don't count on - fast. From the moment you wake up, your day will whirl by at break-neck speed until you blink your eyes and it's over. I can say that from personal experience, because my wedding day disappeared in a matter of moments. Oh-so-quickly it was gone.

And that's where I come in. I want to be there for you to capture all of the special moments - and most importantly: the moments in between the moments. The happy & excited glances, the jitters & nerves, the tears of happiness [and not just your tears, but your parent's tears, your Grandma's tears, & your best friend's tears], and your glorious celebration at the end of the night. I want to be there to capture it all for you - so that when you day whizzes by & your cake is eaten, your dress is stored away, and your flowers dry-out, you'll still have your memories of the beautiful moments that made up your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Faye
    Faye V. Married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful!

Kara is the definition of professional, thorough, and sweet! She went above and beyond anything I would've expected from a wedding photographer, and now we have a huge collection of pictures - including some of the coolest shots that I never would've thought of or asked for - and we received them SO. FAST. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to help make our wedding day special.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany L. Married on 07/10/2021

Stunning photography

Kara Abbey deserves way more than 5 stars. From the first email with her, I immediately felt so comfortable with her. Her personality is so warm and inviting, you can't help but be drawn to her and her positive energy. When our big day arrived, Kara was such a pro. She captured the absolute beauty of our wedding day. She is so passionate and has such a genuine love for weddings. She worked so well with getting our 3 children to cooperate and smile for the photos. She honestly made us feel like the most special bride and groom on the planet. I was like a kid on Christmas morning when our photos from the wedding arrived. Each one was just as stunning as the next. She did a phenomenal job grabbing all the important memories of our day on film. I will gladly recommend Kara Abbey to anyone looking for someone who is more than just a person with a camera... She is a magnificent artist!
  • Cassey
    Cassey C. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing photographer!

I can’t even begin to express how AMAZING Kara is, not only as a photographer but an overall person. My husband Jeffrey and I were so blessed to have found Kara to capture our wedding day! If you want a photographer that is very thorough, professional, and detail oriented this is who you should book with! I felt very at ease through my whole wedding process with Kara and she truly goes above and beyond for the bride and groom. She arrived early the morning of our wedding day to begin capturing the little detail things (jewelry, garter, etc). As the morning moved on she was able to keep us all together and on track with our timeframe, which I greatly appreciated! I was so impressed with how fast we got our wedding pictures back and Kara even had some of our pictures up on her iPad that she displayed at the reception!! My guests absolutely loved seeing some of the getting ready pictures/ceremony pictures. I truly can not say enough good things about Kara Abbey. She is one in a million! Not only did Jeffrey and I gain beautiful wedding pictures that will last a lifetime, but a friendship as well.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Andrew & Paige
    19 photos · 08/16/2015

601 Cedar Street Irwin, PA, 15642
724-590-0882
Location of (Kara Abbey Photography)

Kara Abbey Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kara Abbey Photography include in the starting price?

Kara Abbey Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kara Abbey Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kara Abbey Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kara Abbey Photography offer?

Kara Abbey Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kara Abbey Photography offer?

Kara Abbey Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Kara Abbey Photography offer for wedding events?

Kara Abbey Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Kara Abbey Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kara Abbey Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding