Anaheim, CA 92805 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Kalaidecam Photography

I obtained my Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and worked as a Crime Scene Investigator for the city of Westminster from 2008 to 2013. Discovering my passion for photography while working as a CSI, I pursued my photography dream in 2009 when I became the owner of Kalaidecam Photography.

My passion for art which is evident in my style and composition. I have a creative eye that allows me the ability to envision the final result, capture, and put it in your hands. With strong photo editing skills, I can provide my clients an outstanding blend of great pictures, custom design invitations, cards and albums.

They are the only known existing technology that allows your mind, heart and being travel back in time. To moments when we said I Do, to moments when we blew the candles and wished upon a star, to moments when nothing or no one else in the room mattered and capturing those moments is what I do

I believe in the everlasting power of a photo. Photographs are the only biographical material people leave behind when they are gone. Make sure you capture every moment before it passes you by.

I am an on-location, natural-light photographer. I love to use photos to create a story book. Everything that I capture is in hope to provide you with a lasting memory of that special moment.

Why hire us?

Call it vision, imagination, or seeing; it all comes down to the same thing: the ability to envision a final result in your mind's eye, and then to make it so with your tools at hand. It's never been about the gear. It's always been about seeing something, knowing how you want it to look, and making it so.

Follow Kalaidecam Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Allo Photography
IMG6911

1 Reviews for Kalaidecam Photography

• lovefortwo36

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2010

In times such as this, when we try to get as much bang for the buck....I have learned that money is part of the process but meeting people with a heart and integrity is the key.. This photographer is as cute as a button...A beautiful young lady with a beautiful spirit. If you want the personal touch then this is your girl. Helpful as can be....I could go on and on...bottom line..Victoria is a gem. One to be treasured and one that will last a lifetime. She went above and beyond for me during my engagement and wedding photos. Thank you Victoria for sharing in my special day....This was more than just a memory........This was an event that is a lifetime....

Sent on 07/04/2010

Kalaidecam Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Anaheim, 92805 See on map
    Location of (Kalaidecam Photography)