Kait Marie Collective

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

Kait Marie Collective is an enthusiastic photographer for engagements, weddings, and anniversaries based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Passionate professional Kait believes that your wedding day deserves to be documented your way. Therefore, they provide a variety of quality services perfectly matched with a comfortable atmosphere from beginning to end.

Kait Marie Collective has specialized in portraits and lifestyle photography for over nine years. They use a list of techniques and offer various services, including boudoir photoshoots, engagement photoshoots, and wedding portraits. Kait Marie Collective is also dedicated to being there every step of the way. Hence, they will travel to your wedding venue with a second photographer for your entire event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jeanette R. Getting married on 01/28/2023

Fantastic!

My fiancé and I hired Kait for an engagement session photo shoot. We love the photos- they’re beautiful. So we moved forward with hiring Kait for our wedding, confident those photos will be beautiful as well.

Kait Marie Collective's reply:

You guys were so sweet and I loved working with you two! I CANNOT wait for your wedding its going to be gorgeous!
    Krista Married on 04/15/2022

Great experience

Loved her work!! Not only did our pics come out great, she was so personable and made us feel comfortable. I already felt like I knew her!! Thank you, Kait. ❤️
illustration stars

Kaitlin Murtaugh
Kaitlin Murtaugh
Owner

Hey there I'm Kait!

I'm the face & mind behind Kait Marie Collective. I've had a camera in my hand for as long as I can remember. I started my photo journey when I was a young teenager I photographed landscapes and portraits. My love for this craft has grown immensely over the past year when I decided to move into the wedding space.

When I am not working, I am a person who loves new experiences, new ideas, and a glass of wine. I’m an animal lover - I currently have 2 cats Dallas and Harvey. If you have any photos of your pets I would love to see them. I think in another life I would love to be the next Steve Irwin.

612 Brookline Blvd Pittsburgh, PA, 15226
Location of (Kait Marie Collective)

Kait Marie Collective frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kait Marie Collective include in the starting price?

Kait Marie Collective includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kait Marie Collective include in their most popular wedding package?

Kait Marie Collective includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kait Marie Collective offer?

Kait Marie Collective offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kait Marie Collective offer?

Kait Marie Collective offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kait Marie Collective offer for wedding events?

Kait Marie Collective offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Kait Marie Collective and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kait Marie Collective is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding