Knoxville, MD 21758 Map · Phone number

About K&R Photography

Thanks for checking out K&R Photography, brought to you by the wife and husband team of me, Kerry Gastley, and my husband Russell Gastley. Photography has always been a part of our lives, whether shooting for fun or professionally. What started out as a fervent hobby for both of us has now turned into a professional venture. We are thrilled to share our passion with couples as they prepare for the biggest day of their lives!

As a recent bride, I know the whirlwind pace of planning a wedding—and I definitely know how quickly the actual day goes! From getting ready, to seeing friends and family, to dealing with all of the emotions you're feeling, your wedding day is like no other day in your life. Your day is filled with joy, excitement, humor, and unabashed emotion, and it's impossible for you to absorb everything that's happening. That's why we love what we do: we help you capture those moments. We work with you to make sure that every happy, funny, and magical memory stays with you for years to come.

Investing in a quality wedding photographer is a surefire way to retain the feelings and memories of your amazing day—and you want to make sure that you have a beautiful, vivid depiction of your day. We shoot in digital format, using Nikon and Canon Professional Equipment. I am the primary photographer, with Russell providing invaluable assistance. Though we shoot in digital, we can shoot in film upon request.

In order to maintain the highest standards of quality, we dedicate ourselves to shooting only one wedding per day—and we aim for one wedding per weekend. We want to make your wedding the most memorable day ever!

As we like to say here at K&R Photography, the memories are always in the pictures. We look forward to working with you and ensuring that your memories last a lifetime.

ashley 2
aisle
ashley 2

19 Reviews for K&R Photography

Amy · Married on 10/22/2011

My Photographer was Kerry Gastley, and her business is called K&R Photography. My sister also used Kerry as her photographer for her wedding. I could not have been happier with the service Kerry provided on my wedding day. She arrived right on time, and knew before-hand which shots I wanted to get before the ceremony. Her assistant Trish was also very helpful! When the photos arrived I was ecstatic. Kerry did such a beautiful job and I am so happy with her work!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Dori · Married on 05/29/2010

Kerry is very professional, personable, and affordable. I knew once I booked her for our wedding, I was going to be taken care of. Our pictures turned out gorgeous!! We are so appreciative of all of Kerry's hard work! Love her!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Tracie · Married on 10/31/2009

I have known Kerry for a few years and couldn't wait to book with her when I got engaged. She is very professional, was such a pleasure to work with for the engagement shoot and day of... I got the photos back faster than any of my friends (who got married this year) and the are absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 11/17/2009

K&R Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Making Memories Videography
    Making Memories Videography Wedding Videographers

Kerry is a top notch photographer! She has an eye for amazing shots and I love working along side her to see her talent come alive. All my brides have been happy with their photos when Kerry was the photographer. She's also fun and will engage your wedding party so they are comfortable while she gets her shots.

• photography by suddenflower, llc
    photography by suddenflower, llc Wedding Photographers

Kerry is a wonderful photographer, very skilled in her trade. She is able to get relaxed, natural images. Kerry's clients feel as if they've made a new friend after their portrait sessions...a wonderful quality in a photographer.

• Elegant Event Planning and Design
    Elegant Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Kerry from K&R Photography is absolutely wonderful! She is easy to work with, is like a ghost on the wedding day - and is just as sweet as can be. More importantly, the product is top notch. Kerry is a one of a kind photographer. I recommend her to all of my clients! She is such a pleasure to work with.

• Knoxville, 21758 See on map