K&R Photography Reviews

19 | Knoxville, MD

19 Reviews for K&R Photography

Amy · Married on 10/22/2011

My Photographer was Kerry Gastley, and her business is called K&R Photography. My sister also used Kerry as her photographer for her wedding. I could not have been happier with the service Kerry provided on my wedding day. She arrived right on time, and knew before-hand which shots I wanted to get before the ceremony. Her assistant Trish was also very helpful! When the photos arrived I was ecstatic. Kerry did such a beautiful job and I am so happy with her work!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Dori · Married on 05/29/2010

Kerry is very professional, personable, and affordable. I knew once I booked her for our wedding, I was going to be taken care of. Our pictures turned out gorgeous!! We are so appreciative of all of Kerry's hard work! Love her!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Tracie · Married on 10/31/2009

I have known Kerry for a few years and couldn't wait to book with her when I got engaged. She is very professional, was such a pleasure to work with for the engagement shoot and day of... I got the photos back faster than any of my friends (who got married this year) and the are absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 11/17/2009
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2008

She's amazing! I did both my engagement and wedding photos through Kerry and I have to say that she is excellent! I know she is getting more and more popular in the DC area, so call early to make sure you get her! She was so helpful and caring.... and is really concerned about you and your day! Meet with her and you'll see what I mean! So easy to work with.... I hired her about 5 minutes after I met her!

Sent on 01/03/2009

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2007

Kerry was a fantastic photographer, she went above and beyond my expectations and captured our wedding day perfectly. She attended meetings prior to the wedding to get acquainted with us and the wedding locations. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Kerry for weddings, family portraits, etc.

Edith · Married on 09/22/2007

I would Highly recommend Kerry to anyone.

Jac · Married on 07/02/2007

Kerry is absolutely AMAZING...AMAZING.... I would reccomend her, without hesitation, to everyone. She was great to work with every step of the way. Planing our wedding was so stressful, but Kerry eliminated every concern we had about the photos and after meeting her, we knew that we didn't have to worry about a thing. On the day of the wedding, Kerry was not just accomodating - she was a blast to be around! Because of the blistering outdoor heat, we wanted a really quick portrait session, and Kerry created amazing photos in record time. Throughout the reception, she was so pleasant and cheerful. My husband and I get really nervous when having our picture taken, and Kerry instantly put us at ease. In fact, some of our favorite photos came from moments when we didn't even know we were being photographed. And Kerry was so helpful in assisting with the flow of the wedding. We had a Day-of-Coordinator, but with Kerry there, it felt like we had two coordinators who made sure everything went smoothly. Did I mention the photographs? They are absolutely gorgeous - I couldn't be happier. Thank you Kerry - you're the best!

Sent on 07/11/2007

Stacy · Married on 05/12/2007

I can't say enough good things about working with Kerry. From our very first meeting, she had a very calming effect on this somewhat frazzled bride. She was very responsive throughout the planning process, always responding to my calls and emails promptly. She did a fantastic job on our engagement pictures (and the price was fabulous!), and even my camera-shy groom felt comfortable during the shoot. As an added bonus, Kerry got the images to us very quickly after the shoot so that we would be able to include prints in our invitations.

As we approached the day of the wedding and the 10-day forecast predicted rain for my outdoor ceremony, she had a reassuring "everything will work out" kind of attitude that was much appreciated. Luckily the rain held off, and we had lovely weather for the ceremony. Kerry and her assistant were on time the day of (they actually beat me and the groom to the location!) and ready and willing to help in ways that fell way beyond the scope of photography. They helped me track down missing family members, get corsages and boutinnieres to the proper folks, helped coordinate a pre-wedding card exchange with my groom (I was already in my dress and didn't want him to see me, so they acted as go-betweens!), and even got both of us a glass of punch once we arrived at the appetizer hour after the ceremony.

All the extra attention she gave us was great, but the pictures are the most important thing. They are awesome!! Kerry took a ton of pictures, and so many of them have made me ask myself, "Where *was* she when she took that?!" She got so many wonderful candid shots throughout the ceremony, but I don't remember her or her assistant hovering over us at all. She was able to capture the event without interrupting it. She did the perfect combination of posed, candid, and detail shots. And her turnaround time is great! We received a link to the photos online a mere 10 days after the wedding.

I can't recommend Kerry highly enough! I hope to work with her again as my husband and I grow our family (she does great shots of little ones, as evidenced by the many cute pictures of my little nieces during the wedding). :)

Sent on 05/24/2007

Trisha · Married on 05/05/2007

Your wedding photos are one of the most important elements of the wedding and you couldn't ask for a better photographer to capture those memories for you. I would recommend Kerry to everyone.

Sent on 07/08/2007

Aniley · Married on 01/19/2007

I am extremely satisfied with my photos; I will treasure them for years to come. I recommend this photographer to all you brides out there, you won’t be disappointed! Kerry is extremely professional, accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to deliver great photos. Can’t wait for my next opportunity to work with her again!!!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2006

Kerry was amazing! I was so pleased with our pictures. I still get emotional looking at them. More than that, Kerry is wonderful to work with. She caught things when I didn't even know she was there!

Sent on 02/01/2007

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2006

Kerry Gastley of K and R Photography (along with her excellent assistant) did a wonderful job of photographing our wedding. The quality of the photographs is beautiful, and Kerry was able to capture each emotion and event of the day with great detail and warmth. The day of our wedding was a whirlwind for us- the weather went from sunny to a record-breaking rain storm in a matter of hours, but Kerry's photographs capture the best of the day. She was extremely professional, keeping a level head and calming all of us before the ceremony, and taking some great shots when weather threatened outside. She is a great value, especially for the quality she provides. She was responsive to our needs and suggestions, very communicative, and flexible in her approach. She was just a joy to be around, as well as being a great photographer. The photos turned out to be a keepsake we will treasure for life, and they're beautiful- they just capture everything we loved about our wedding day.

Sent on 02/27/2007

Maritza · Married on 06/17/2006

Kerry was so great to work. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/24/2007

Casey · Married on 04/23/2005

Kerry was with us from the beginning to the end. The quality of her photographs were excellent. She went above and beyond to get the shots that we wanted. Everyone still asks to see the pictures she took and are amazed at how well she captured the day. Kerry and her husband worked well with our other vendors and we look forward to having her capture future milestones in our life together.

Sent on 05/24/2007

Beth · Married on 07/10/2004

Kerry provide memorable pictures of our wedding day. She has since taken pictures of our pets and our daughter. I would highly recommend her and often do just that!

Sent on 02/16/2007

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2007

Kerry is a wonderful photographer and so are her assistants. They are almost as good as she is! She is very nice and will do anything to make your wedding pay photography PERFECT! She even layed down on the golf course to take our pictures. I definitely reccomend her for a wedding.

Marissa · Married on 06/23/2007

3.5

Kerry did an excellent job photograhing our wedding. From the day we met with her, we knew we wanted to hire her. She was always very prompt with responding back to our questions. Her work is fabulous and her turn around time is remarkable. She is very friendly and easy to work with. I feel like the short time I've known Kerry that we've known each other for years already. I hope we can keep in touch even though my wedding is over. I would surely highly recommend Kerry to other couples.

Sent on 07/09/2007

amy · Married on 03/17/2007

3.5

We appreciate all of your hard work, very professional and approachable, would definitely recommend you to others, thank you!! Amy & Tim Riley

Sent on 04/28/2007

Janet · Married on 02/25/2006

4.2

Kerry did a wonderful job with the pictures. We were so happy with the way they turned out. The best part about her package is that she'll give you a CD with all of your digital proofs...so you can print what you want, when you want!

My only recommendation is that you collect examples of the photos you would like for her to take.

Sent on 12/20/2006