Oregon City, OR 97045 Map · Phone number

About K & L Cakery

I am a small business baker in Oregon City serving Portland and the Metro Area, who loves to create cakes ! Our business model is to make the best product possible, designed to the customers desires and tastes. We believe our attention to a home-style "made with love" attitude, pricing, and flexability will be the difference in your bakery needs and choices. We arn't licensed by the health department because we rent licensed kitchen space from a local bakery and the facility is licensed. I look forward to any questions you may have and fulfilling your Cake needs. ~ Kassy ~

IMG2407
IMG2418
BlurGuitar

4 Reviews for K & L Cakery

staci · Married on 05/15/2011

Great service,price, and the cake was awesome!!

Sent on 05/24/2011

renee · Married on 05/15/2011

When we went for our tasting, she had us sold! Her cakes are SO delicious. She works very well with your schedule, keeps in contact, and has great ideas. I also love her pricing schedule, a flat rate, no gimmicks or extra added on costs! On the day of the wedding she slipped in and delivered the cake, no problem. It was beautiful too!! I couldn't have asked for a better cake. On the day of the wedding my nerves got the best of me and I could hardly eat anything, so my parents refrigerated it, and a week later we got to have a few slices and it was AMAZING. Best cake that I've ever had. We had guests come up to us and say "I normally don't like cake, but I loved this one!" Guaranteed, you will be extremely happy if you choose this vendor.

Sent on 06/19/2011

Kay · Married on 05/01/2011

K&L did our wedding cake and it was awesome!! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2011