Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Laurie Clarke Cakes

Deliciously Beautiful Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops

Deliciously beautiful wedding and special occasion cakes for those in the Portland and Salem areas. I am an individual artisan baker who can transform your ideas into a fantastical creation that will be the centerpiece of your next event. I love baking as much as I do decorating so you find that my cakes taste as delicious as they look. With Laurie Clarke Cakes you will be cared for throughout the process from consultation to delivery. I work by appointment only.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Laurie Clarke Cakes on

11 Reviews for Laurie Clarke Cakes

Consultations (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)

Laurie was fabulous! We were hoping to find someone who would take the images of dream cakes I had and morph it into one cake and she did just that! She was able to take the 3 images and basically read my mind in what I wanted. The gold fondant was perfect and the ombre ruffling on the bottom layer was just gorgeous. The gold "sequins" on the top were just what we needed to make our cake glitter! It felt so great to know that we were supporting a local business and a family company. Thanks so much Laurie!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Laurie Clarke is amazing! She is easy to work with and very responsive. Her cakes are delicious and equally beautiful! She created the exact look i had imagined and i could not have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Laurie was so nice! Met her for cake tasting/testing and fell in love with her and her cupcakes. OMG so delicious. We ended up doing a cupcake tower for the wedding with 4 different flavors and they were all soooo good and just beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews

Laurie Clarke Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00