Justice Rosalie Weener

112 Centre Street Suite 10F, Brookline, MA 02446 Map · Phone number

28 Reviews for Justice Rosalie Weener

Jose · Married on 09/15/2018

Rosalie is a wonderful and profesional Justice, very caring and accommodating, who responded very fast to our requests and we are very happy with the way that our ceremony was officiated.
    Thank you Rosalie.
    Ana & Jose

• W

Wei · Married on 09/09/2018

Rosalie is an amazing officiant. She is very responsive, responsible and professional. It's a great pleasure to have her officiate our wedding. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Justice Rosalie Weener's reply:

Dear Wei, Thank you for your generous words on my behalf. It was a true pleasure to be with you Sunday as Christopher and you married.

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2018

Rosalie is a not only an excellent and professional justice of the peace but a wonderful and kind-hearted woman. She is extremely flexible, easy to communicate with, and has an easy-going nature which allowed my fiancé and I to feel comfortable throughout every step of our planning together. Planning our ceremony was easy as Rosalie provided a beautiful, original script based on our personal experiences together, ceremony style, and what we felt was truly important to include on our special day. She was open to any recommendations or edits to our script (and encouraged them) to make it feel just right. Any questions we had regarding ceremony formality, etiquette or suggestions were easily answered. I can tell through my interactions with Rosalie and her kind words just how much joy being an officiant brings her. My husband and I recommend Rosalie highly for any couple who wants a thorough, flexible, and professional JP to have at their wedding. Thank you so much Rosalie!

Kelly and Luke Boucher

Justice Rosalie Weener FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA