Justice Rosalie Weener Reviews

31 | Brookline, MA

31 Reviews for Justice Rosalie Weener

Shelby Huffaker · Married on 08/24/2019

August 2019 Wedding

Rosalie was wonderful! She and I worked together on the ceremony and she texted me the day of the wedding to let me know she was on her way! Would highly recommend her, she is so sweet and very professional! We loved having her part of our ceremony!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dear Shelby,

Thank you for your wonderful words.

Please let me know when you receive your certified license.

Thrilled to be with you as you married

Best regards

Joe I · Married on 07/27/2019

A fantastic experience!

Rosalie was the perfect officiant for our marriage. Her communication was very fast and professional. She was very flexible about some last minute scheduling. Her words were beautiful and well thought through. We enjoyed our experience working with Rosalie and highly recommend her to anyone is the Boston area!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Justice Rosalie Weener's reply:

So appreciate your wonderful review. It was an honor for me

Glad they found the license and you were able to receive a certified copy of your marriage

Hope to see you in the Village to say hello

With best regards
  • Ilona

Ilona · Married on 06/15/2019

Rosalie was an absolute joy to work with!

Rosalie came highly recommended to us and I can see why - she is an absolutely lovely woman, was a joy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that was beyond special and meaningful for us and our guests. My husband and I had spoken with several JP’s that had also come highly recommended but knew we wanted to work with Rosalie within 5 minutes of speaking with her - not only does Rosalie demonstrate the utmost professionalism every step of the way, more importantly, she conveys such warmth and kindness it makes her feel instantly familiar. She cares so much about helping you craft a ceremony that speaks to you and your spouse, and that was apparent throughout the entire process of working together. Not only were my husband and I thrilled with how our ceremony turned out, but our families RAVED about Rosalie and how wonderful she was. We could not recommend Rosalie enough - she will help you craft a ceremony that manages to feel intimate no matter how big or small the wedding is!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Jose · Married on 09/15/2018

Rosalie is a wonderful and profesional Justice, very caring and accommodating, who responded very fast to our requests and we are very happy with the way that our ceremony was officiated.
    Thank you Rosalie.
    Ana & Jose

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • W

Wei · Married on 09/09/2018

Rosalie is an amazing officiant. She is very responsive, responsible and professional. It's a great pleasure to have her officiate our wedding. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Dear Wei,

Thank you for your generous words on my behalf. It was a true pleasure to be with you Sunday as Christopher and you married.

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2018

Rosalie is a not only an excellent and professional justice of the peace but a wonderful and kind-hearted woman. She is extremely flexible, easy to communicate with, and has an easy-going nature which allowed my fiancé and I to feel comfortable throughout every step of our planning together. Planning our ceremony was easy as Rosalie provided a beautiful, original script based on our personal experiences together, ceremony style, and what we felt was truly important to include on our special day. She was open to any recommendations or edits to our script (and encouraged them) to make it feel just right. Any questions we had regarding ceremony formality, etiquette or suggestions were easily answered. I can tell through my interactions with Rosalie and her kind words just how much joy being an officiant brings her. My husband and I recommend Rosalie highly for any couple who wants a thorough, flexible, and professional JP to have at their wedding. Thank you so much Rosalie!

Kelly and Luke Boucher

Sent on 09/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2018

Rosalie is not just interested in getting to know you and making sure you are comfortable, but so supportive and wants to know the couple she is officiating! She is helpful and insightful and only wants the day to be special and truly enjoys the joy marriage brings!!! Love Rosalie and her expertise and how wonderful she made me and my husband feel!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Hi Beautiful Bride,
    Thanks so much for the time to give me this review. Means lots.
    xo

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Rosalie was really amazing to work with. She was thoughtful, understanding, flexible and endearing. She came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations. When we first met Rosalie, she wanted to understand our love story and create a reading that sang our journey together. She brought our ceremony to the next level and it was the most special it could be on our big day. Many thanks to Rosalie and we would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2018

We can't thank Rosalie enough for her work on our special day. She is so easy to work with. Our wedding took place the day after a "bomb cyclone" blizzard and she still came through on time (early actually), prepared and professionally put together.
    From start to finish, she was very kind, patient, open and flexible -- it's evident in her writing that Rosalie understands that every couple and every wedding is different! After a brief chat over the phone, she was able to articulate our relationship to our guests very well on a tight timeline. She was reassuring to make sure we were on the same page, and although we had a very small wedding party and a civil ceremony earlier in the day, she was very understanding of that. Weddings can be very stressful, so choosing the right officiant is crucial, and we are so happy we chose Rosalie to be a part of it!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Joe · Married on 10/07/2017

Rosalie was a great choice to have as our wedding officiant! She was very warm, caring, professional and worked with us to ensure that had the ceremony that we visioned. She sent us the reading she created for us to review before the big day and encouraged us to make any changes we felt necessary.

Would highly recommend Rosalie for your special day!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Matt · Married on 09/23/2017

Rosalie made our wedding ceremony perfect! From the first meeting a couple months before the wedding my fiancee and I knew that Rosalie was the right choice to perform our ceremony. She was so kind and seemed truly happy to be part of our day. She wanted to know all about us and wrote a beautiful passage about what she felt was important to us that she read at the wedding and it was very accurate. I am thankful that we found her and would recommend her to any couple looking to find the perfect officiant.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Marie · Married on 09/22/2017

Rosalie was a delight, very professional and attentive. She was helpful in sending us many selections of readings to choose from. Great experience!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Choosing Rosalie was one of the best decision we made! From our first consultation to the big day, she made the process relaxed and fun. She took the time to get to know us in just two meeting and put together a very moving ceremony customized to our life story. I would highly recommend Rosalie!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Randi · Married on 07/07/2017

Rosalie is very encouraging pleasant and receptive and did a great job

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rosalie was everything we could ask for and more. First, she listened to us and asked us questions to best understand what was important to us on our special day. She was available to us throughout our entire planning process and gave us valuable feedback and thoughts that were extremely helpful. Rosalie was totally dependable and easy and enjoyable to work with. She made our ceremony very special and did a wonderful job with it from start to finish. We recommend Rosalie highly if you are in need of a Justice of the Peace.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Rosalie was fantastic. She was so warm and made the experience very special for us with having a special speech prepared. She even brought us a congratulatory gift! Rosalie went above and beyond her role and we were so grateful that she was a part of our special day.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Hello,
    My thank you for your wonderful review. Your ceremony remains very special to me.

Marie-Alice · Married on 04/15/2016

As a proud parent (mother of the groom), I would highly recommend Rosalie Weener.
    She came very well prepared, captured my son and daughter-in-law's love story so well and added perfect words of hope and wisdom to the ceremony. Rosalie really comes across as a genuinely warm and nice person. For the bride and groom and for the whole family, she made a special day even more special.
    Thank you Rosalie !

Sent on 05/02/2016

Hello Marie-Alice,
    Thank you for your generously kind review. It is memorable to me to have officiated for your wonderful son and daughter-in-law. I feel honored to have been present.

Cristine · Married on 03/19/2016

Rosalie Weener officiated my wedding and was amazing. She was very eloquent and pleasant. Her words were poetic and captured perfectly the relationship I have with my husband. She was also professional and courteous with our guests. I highly recommend hiring Rosalie as your wedding officiant.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Hi

My thank you for this beautiful review. It was a pleasure that will remian with me.

Best regards,

Rosalie

Rosalie was a good listener and incorporated the content we asked her to include. My fiance was overseas and she met me at my apartment to skype with him to plan the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and I would choose her again.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Justice Rosalie Weener's reply:

Thank you for your generous review. It was such a pleasure to be available for your wedding. It will remain with me.
    Best regards,
    Rosalie

Justice Rosalie Weener was everything we wanted and more in an officiant for our small intimate wedding. She understood our needs and did everything in her power to ensure our needs were met on the day of our wedding. Rosalie worked closely with us before our wedding to craft the perfect text and vows and was very accommodating for our last minute requests. I would 100% recommend Justice Rosalie Weener for a friends wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Rosalie officiated our wedding on October 10, 2015. We really enjoy working with rosalie, she was so kind and a quick responder. She truly made our ceremony special and beautiful. I highly recommend Rosalie Weener!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

Our ceremony was the most important part of the day and Rosalie did a beautiful job capturing the true meaning of us. We loved every minute and our guests raved about how beautiful the ceremony was. It was short, sweet, and truly captured the essence of who we are as a couple. Rosalie is a beautiful, genuine person and we were blessed to have her officiate our wedding! :)

Sent on 07/14/2015

B · Married on 06/21/2015

Rosalie was a delight, and also willing to help us on short notice. She clearly put thought into the details we had shared with her about our relationship and our desires.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Rosalie was a wonderful individual to plan our ceremony with. Rosalie not only helped me find the perfect outdoor location for our vow renewal, she was willing to work with us to individualize the ceremony to include us and our children. I would recommend Rosalie to any person looking to make their ceremony heartfelt and individual. Rosalie took the time to learn about us and our family, and made me feel how invested she was in making our day special.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Cindy · Married on 04/26/2015

The time Rosalie Weener puts into making sure everything is perfect, shows 100 percent.

She made my Daughter's wedding wonderful in everyway!

Sent on 06/03/2015