Justice Designs

Jacksonville, Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Justice Designs

Justice Designs is a wedding planning and event design company based in Jacksonville, Florida. Zack and Teresa Justice, inspired by their experience planning their own wedding, now find true joy in sharing their knowledge and passion with other couples. Determined to alleviate any stress that can come with event preparation, Zack and Teresa provide extensive support and expert coordination services.

The Justice Designs team draws on their extensive knowledge of local vendors and venues to execute a wedding to satisfy their clients’ styles and preferences. Understanding fully that no two couples are the same, Zack and Teresa firmly believe that no two weddings should be, either. From venues to vendors, the team is delighted to share their knowledge and expertise with you, ensuring all of your needs are met. The planning team offers monthly in-person meetings and regular check-ins via phone call to ensure that all runs smoothly in the initial stages. Details such as color schemes and budget plans are carefully mapped out with their support and advice. As day-of coordinators, your wedding planner will become the point of contact for all of your vendors, and queries will be handled with professionalism and efficiency. From the smallest details to the most pivotal moments, each step will be carefully crafted to complement your vision for your special occasion.

Follow Justice Designs on
Ready to dine
dsc07027 51 1967525 161654897236850

1 Reviews for Justice Designs

Justice Designs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Justice Designs 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Justice Designs

Teresa Justice

Teresa Justice

Co-Owner

Hi, I'm TK! I was born in Putnam, Connecticut and grew up as a New England girl at heart. My love for weddings began at a young age and I was always infatuated with the wedding planning process and everything that goes into creating the perfect day. I am Justice Designs' Lead Planner and artist. I love bringing my passion for art into whatever I'm creating for our clients. Being able to apply creativity to make something special for our clients is so rewarding.

Aside from that, I am a music lover through and through. In my spare time, you can find me having backyard tea parties, painting, and enjoying being cozy at home with my sweet husband and our furbabies. :)

+ More Details
- Less Details
Zack Justice

Zack Justice

Co-Owner

Hey there, I'm Zack! I'm a born and raised Jacksonville, FL native. Working alongside Teresa is a true pleasure. Planning our own wedding together was a blast and opened my eyes to just how much goes into making an event special and unforgettable. My main roles with Justice Designs, as TK's Lead Collaborator, includes assisting with designs and events, and social media director. There is never a dull moment when creating something beautiful together.

Besides my time with JD, my interests include music/ being a musician, skateboarding, photography, nostalgia, and spending fun times laughing with my wife and friends.

Cheers everyone!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Jacksonville, Florida Jacksonville, FL, 32205 See on map
    904-906-2735 (Phone number)
    Location of (Justice Designs)