THEDJCO, The DJ Company

Orange Park, FL 32073 Map · Phone number

About THEDJCO, The DJ Company

we dj and host everything,,,,call me for booking info..904-463-6969..i always dj weddings with 2 people. this allows me to act as a host..and help the reception run more efficiently. i am an interactive host. i dance all the line dances while the dj plays the music. please feel free to call me...904-463-6969..thank you, Roy

Follow THEDJCO, The DJ Company on

THEDJCO, The DJ Company 2
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing DJ Choice!

We made SUCH a great decision using The DJ Co! He's an awesome MC, and interacted with the guests SUPER well and kept things very lively. We didn't give him any specific music to play for the open dance, but he did a fantastic job with his choices!
    He also told the processional when to walk, which was a much bigger help than I thought we would need! Not to mention he gave me and my dad the play-by-play of the flower girl's walk and that calmed me down a little, due to the hilarity.
    He seemed like he had a great time, and was very flexible with his placement. We loved having him!!

Coleson · Married on 09/22/2018

I had Stephen from the DJ Company. He was amazing and had the best personality! He was phenomenal, interacted with the crowd, got them going and kept them going through the night. He coordinated with my wedding planner throughout the whole night and everything went so smoothly. Such a great investment going with The DJ Company!

Cathy · Married on 07/19/2018

Everyone had so much fun! The ceremony was beautiful. The whole venue was very well orchestrated. I would recommend Roy Green to take care of your wedding DJ needs.

THEDJCO, The DJ Company 3
    THEDJCO, The DJ Company 4

Award

THEDJCO, The DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 104.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Designs By Ainsley Photography
    Designs By Ainsley Photography Wedding Photographers

Roy is amazing to work with! He knows what needs to be done and makes it happen! I’ve worked with some Dj's who didn't have a clue what they were doing. Roy gets right in the mix with all of the guests, he's very upbeat & outgoing. He plays the newest hits to some of the very best timeless classics. Every time we have worked with him at events its a great time. We highly recommend him to people & clients we work with.

• Orange Park, FL 32073 See on map