Orange Park, FL 32073 Map · Phone number

About THEDJCO, The DJ Company

we dj and host everything,,,,call me for booking info..904-463-6969..i always dj weddings with 2 people. this allows me to act as a host..and help the reception run more efficiently. i am an interactive host. i dance all the line dances while the dj plays the music. please feel free to call me...904-463-6969..thank you, Roy

Follow THEDJCO, The DJ Company on

THEDJCO, The DJ Company 5
THEDJCO, The DJ Company 6
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 09/06/2019

If you're looking for excellence!

Roy went above and beyond! He was a "hands-on" DJ that the got the guests up and out of their seats! You can tell he has DJ'ed hundreds of event. He just has the right charisma and everything flowed perfectly! I loved his energy and professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend his services!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Wentz · Married on 07/04/2019

Will keep your guests on their feet!

Roy was a highlight for our reception! He lead us in dances and taught us all some moves, kept it all upbeat and my guests never left the dance floor! One word I would use to describe DJ Roy would be lively! He kept us on track with our schedule, worked alongside my coordinator, and made it all so fun! For his price, DJ Roy with THEDJCO needs to be your go-to.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Sarah Cannon · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome, hard working, best DJ

DJ Roy and his team are awesome! I went to several weddings before mine where he was the DJ and every single one was a great time. I had to have him at mine! He books fast but luckily I was able to have him as our DJ. He is fun, makes everyone want to dance and just all around a good person. Couldn't of asked for a better DJ. thank you!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

THEDJCO, The DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 104.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Designs By Ainsley Photography
    Designs By Ainsley Photography Wedding Photographers

Roy is amazing to work with! He knows what needs to be done and makes it happen! I’ve worked with some Dj's who didn't have a clue what they were doing. Roy gets right in the mix with all of the guests, he's very upbeat & outgoing. He plays the newest hits to some of the very best timeless classics. Every time we have worked with him at events its a great time. We highly recommend him to people & clients we work with.

• Orange Park, 32073 See on map