Just Stuff It Catering

Moncks Corner, SC View map
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 06/01/2019

Delish & Affordable!

YUMMMM! Jonte is a fantastic find as she is a brilliant chef. If you want delicious food, you HAVE to hire Just Stuff It Catering. They filled our guests with scrumtious southern style cuisine that left us all craving more. Jonte was super easy to work with and highly affordable. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Victoria Married on 10/22/2016
    I cannot say enough good things about Mrs. Griggs's catering company! My husband and I had a full buffet of thanksgiving dinner, since thanksgiving food is my favorite. We just got back from visiting his family for thanksgiving and they are still raving about the greenbean casserole and how wonderful the turkey was! Mrs. Griggs even provided a bride and groom food basket for us to take with us to eat on our wedding night.

Just Stuff It Catering is a high quality catering company that I am so grateful for! With Just Stuff It catering I never felt like I was another number, Mrs. Griggs always made me feel like I was a priority. I feel very blessed to have had Mrs. Griggs as my caterer and I highly recommend her to everyone.

978 South Live Oak Dr Moncks Corner, SC, 29461
Location of (Just Stuff It Catering)

Just Stuff It Catering frequently asked questions

At Just Stuff It Catering, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Just Stuff It Catering, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Server(s)
  • Flatware

At Just Stuff It Catering, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Just Stuff It Catering includes:
  • House Beer
  • House Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does Just Stuff It Catering offer for weddings?

Just Stuff It Catering offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Just Stuff It Catering provide for weddings?

Just Stuff It Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Just Stuff It Catering?

At Just Stuff It Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Cajun
  • Southern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Just Stuff It Catering?

At Just Stuff It Catering, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Just Stuff It Catering provide for wedding events?

Just Stuff It Catering provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Limited Bar
  • Signature Drink

What type of food and beverage items does Just Stuff It Catering provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Just Stuff It Catering offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Just Stuff It Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Just Stuff It Catering is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding