Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Just Chic Events

Just Chic Events is a boutique wedding and event planning firm that is passionate about helping you bring your vision to life, and making your event nothing short of spectacular.  We go to great lengths to learn about you and your inspirations, to create an event that elegantly reflects your own unique personality and style.   Having perfected the art of combining timeless elegance with modern chic, we specialize in helping you achieve that WOW factor that will leave your guests with a lasting impression that lingers well beyond the end of the night. Whether your vision is a swanky soiree or a relaxed beachside affair, every detail is important, every event unique, and the only limit is your imagination!   Paola Spagnoletti, owner of Just Chic Events, is a native Southern Californian who has a passion for giving events that chic and extraordinary edge.Paola’s sense of style, amazing foresight and strong relationships are what makes Just Chic Events a success. Paola is no stranger to the delicate art of event planning. She spent more than 6 years in the fast-paced entertainment industry, planning events for NBC Universal and Warner Brothers. In 2007, after several years of also planning social events outside of the entertainment industry, including her own 50’s-inspired wedding, she started Just Chic Events. Paola has now combined her creative flair and business acumen to plan memorable, innovative and chic events.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

21 Reviews for Just Chic Events

Where do I even begin!!! Paola/Just Chic Events was absolutely incredible! She was very detail oriented, extremely organized, punctual, and was always honest with me in every aspect! She and her team made our special day much more stress free than we had anticipated! She always made sure that every decision that was made was okay with me, and never made her focus or attention away from the bride and groom!

Paola was amazing to work with, I always felt comfortable talking about everything and anything about the wedding with her and she always had an answer, solution or an honest opinion; which is what I love, honesty! Another great thing I love about Paola is her attention to detail!! Each conversation, email, etc. was always answered in a timely manner, I never had to follow up on an email I sent her because she was always punctual! Every question or issue was always answered and each meeting was always successful. There were so many things that I would have missed, or bad decisions I would have made if it wasn't for her! There were some small issues that I had over looked and rest assured Paola pointed them out and we were always able to quickly find a solution for it! She never let anything pass her by!

They truly made it a day about us and just enjoying our day together with our family and not having to worry about anything else going on. Everything from our ceremony to our reception to everything in between turned out just as I had visioned and beyond! Her vendor recommendations were always on point with what were were looking for; and of course we loved and used all of them and they were all such a pleasure to work with!!

Hiring Paola/Just Chic Events was THE BEST decision my husband and I made planning our wedding!! She truly exceeded our expectations! We love her and would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Paola and her company Just Chic Events. She made our wedding day stress free. Her and her team are professional and friendly and our family and friends had nothing but nice things to say about them. We had a fee small hiccups on our wedding day, which are expected. But she was able to smooth things over and get them taken care of leaving my husband and I stress free. She is great at what she does! True professional.

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Paola! She really made my daughter's wedding such an incredible experience for all of us. The bride and groom were both so relaxed and able to enjoy the whole day knowing that Paola and her assistant were there working their magic and taking care of everything. I don't think they stopped smiling the whole time!

Paola was always there for us during this lengthly process, answering our endless questions, and sharing a wealth of knowledge about vendors, resources and timelines.

As a mother of the bride, I truly enjoyed every moment without having to worry about what was happening behind the scenes and was able to be totally present to take in every detail. Paola really listened to what my daughter and her fiancé envisioned, and helped to make their wedding a wonderful reflection of who they are.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/1/12, 1 Review

Non-Religious
Religious
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Paola is truly one of those rare people who cares so much and loves what she does. I highly recommend your next event be....Just Chic!!

Events