2305 faye dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Just-b Entertainment

About Just-B Entertainment
I began my music journey when I was about 9 years old. I was a Breakdancer and had 2 crew members Paul and *Shannon. I fell in love with dancing and that translates to my career now, in that I intend to recreate that magic I felt as a kid. As I live in Ann Arbor, my musical knowledge touches most countries and spans most generations. I now have weekly events in the Ann Arbor area and a crew of DJ's I have built called the "Grooveleague" who are entrepreneurs that help fill in venues and such. Having a group of professional Djs to service accounts I can always make my self available to play any sort of event. I have been Djing/shadowing mentors to weddings for 15 years. I love doing wedding and celebrating that love with couples. For me, my process begin with meeting the Bride & Groom and finding out about there story and to get a idea of how they imagine the evening unfolding, also so they can get to know me a bit. I find this interaction helps ease the process of the event itself. From there I find out detail and compile a quote the steps to move forward. If I am not the Dj you are looking for, I offer to help them find some one locally who will best fit the event. Picking a DJ is one of the most important elements in making a memorable day.

My goal is to custom design a night with my couples, to create seamless music through constant mixing and monitoring of sound and the most professional sound systems and quality music.

My services include:
150 song select playlist to be compiled
450 mackie speakers
free consolations
wireless micro phones
ceremony, cocktail, dinner, reception
MCing all special dances and traditions
Available photo booth unpin request and availability
Lasers special lighting and fogger/mister
Multiple set ups for larger events

*Lesser know fact, I reconnected with shannon when we were 29 and we will be getting married soon!

14 Reviews for Just-b Entertainment

Lisa Lapinski · Married on 09/21/2019

Brian is awesome!

Brian was our Dj for our wedding and he was great to work with. He met with us and had a few phone calls with us prior to the day, plus was super responsive through email. He has a lot of great ideas and was super accommodating. He did a great job with our ceremony audio and was awesome for our reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired DJ Just-B for our wedding and he was a FANTASTIC DJ. He kept the dance floor packed all night and everyone had a blast. He read the crowd very well and switched things up when the crowd was getting tired. I am still getting compliments about him from our guests weeks later. He showed up early and ready with everything he discussed with us prior to the wedding day. He met with us a couple times ahead of the wedding to get to know us and figure out exactly what we wanted. He even practiced his Spanish to announce in both english and Spanish for our Colombian guests. He kept things running smoothly and on time. We would recommend Brian to anyone getting married. He was a pleasure to work with and he helped us have an amazing reception! We could not have hoped for a better person to be our wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Just-B for our wedding a few weeks back. Not only did he agree to travel to Traverse City for our wedding, but he absolutely killed it! Brian did our ceremony music and our reception, and did a great job from start to finish. The transition from ceremony to cocktail hour was seamless (ceremony was outdoors and cocktail hour / reception was indoors at same location). He did a great job MCing the event - kept things moving while keeping our guests excited and informed. And then he kept the dance floor packed all night long, which is exactly what we wanted. I absolutely recommend Just-B for any wedding or event. He is professional, a problem-solver (I'm sure there must have been issues to troubleshoot that day because there always are, but I never even heard of them), and a ton of fun. Thank you Brian and Just-B Entertainment for being such an integral part of our big day and doing such a fantastic job for us!

Sent on 06/17/2017

• Mélange Catering
    Mélange Catering Wedding Caterers

Wonderful DJ to work with, very professional, on time, we highly recommend working with Just-b.

• 2305 faye dr. Ann Arbor, 48103 See on map