Just-b Entertainment

Ann Arbor, MI View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

About Just-B Entertainment
I began my music journey when I was about 9 years old. I was a Breakdancer and had 2 crew members Paul and *Shannon. I fell in love with dancing and that translates to my career now, in that I intend to recreate that magic I felt as a kid. As I live in Ann Arbor, my musical knowledge touches most countries and spans most generations. I now have weekly events in the Ann Arbor area and a crew of DJ's I have built called the "Grooveleague" who are entrepreneurs that help fill in venues and such. Having a group of professional Djs to service accounts I can always make my self available to play any sort of event. I have been Djing/shadowing mentors to weddings for 15 years. I love doing wedding and celebrating that love with couples. For me, my process begin with meeting the Bride & Groom and finding out about there story and to get a idea of how they imagine the evening unfolding, also so they can get to know me a bit. I find this interaction helps ease the process of the event itself. From there I find out detail and compile a quote the steps to move forward. If I am not the Dj you are looking for, I offer to help them find some one locally who will best fit the event. Picking a DJ is one of the most important elements in making a memorable day.

My goal is to custom design a night with my couples, to create seamless music through constant mixing and monitoring of sound and the most professional sound systems and quality music.

My services include:
150 song select playlist to be compiled
450 mackie speakers
free consolations
wireless micro phones
ceremony, cocktail, dinner, reception
MCing all special dances and traditions
Available photo booth unpin request and availability
Lasers special lighting and fogger/mister
Multiple set ups for larger events

*Lesser know fact, I reconnected with shannon when we were 29 and we will be getting married soon!

Megan P. Married on 03/28/2020

Fantastic!!

Brian is fantastic!! He was the DJ at my sister’s wedding a few years ago, and we knew we needed him at our wedding, too! When we had to reschedule due to the pandemic and emailed all of our vendors, Brian took the time to give us a call and express his condolences, as well as to offer any help we might need in the future. When we let him know we had a new date, he said it was “the best news” he’d gotten. Although our wedding was fairly small, he kept the dance floor full and had some good tricks to draw people back in when they started to wander off to other things, which was truly impressive! He captured the feel we wanted, and rolled with some of the non-traditional things we wanted to do. He even remembered my sister and stopped to say hi and ask how things are going for her and her husband! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone, Brian is a fantastic human, as well as an amazing DJ!!!
    Lisa L. Married on 09/21/2019

Brian is awesome!

Brian was our Dj for our wedding and he was great to work with. He met with us and had a few phone calls with us prior to the day, plus was super responsive through email. He has a lot of great ideas and was super accommodating. He did a great job with our ceremony audio and was awesome for our reception. Highly recommend!
    Rebecca Married on 08/12/2017
    We hired DJ Just-B for our wedding and he was a FANTASTIC DJ. He kept the dance floor packed all night and everyone had a blast. He read the crowd very well and switched things up when the crowd was getting tired. I am still getting compliments about him from our guests weeks later. He showed up early and ready with everything he discussed with us prior to the wedding day. He met with us a couple times ahead of the wedding to get to know us and figure out exactly what we wanted. He even practiced his Spanish to announce in both english and Spanish for our Colombian guests. He kept things running smoothly and on time. We would recommend Brian to anyone getting married. He was a pleasure to work with and he helped us have an amazing reception! We could not have hoped for a better person to be our wedding DJ.

Mélange Catering Mélange Catering Wedding Caterers

Wonderful DJ to work with, very professional, on time, we highly recommend working with Just-b.

118 S. Main Ann Arbor, MI, 48103
Location of (Just-b Entertainment)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding