Carson Valley, Minden, NV 89423 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events is an outgoing professional wedding planner based in Minden, Nevada. With over three decades of experience in the wedding industry, lead planner and owner Marie Stokes, has helped hundreds of couples make the most out of their wedding days. Marie believes that stress should have no place in your wedding day agenda, and your focus should be poured into embracing the magical joy that comes with your unification. With assistance and expertise in all-things-weddings, you’re bound to have an unforgettable day.

Just Ask Marie Wedding and Events offers a number of special services in order to provide couples with an unforgettable day. Some of their services include:

• Day-of coordination

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 5
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Decision I Made

Marie is wonderful! If you haven't booked her already.. do it now! I hired her as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding on September 20, 2019. She met me at my venue several months prior and had some great insight as I began the initial event planning. I checked in occasionally from there keeping her up to date on vendor selection and a few questions along the way. She was able to help provide me with an affordable shuttle driver for my event when I was having trouble finding one!

About a month prior she started checking in very regularly with me via email. She made a whole event timeline from the rehearsal dinner through the wedding with a list of all vendors at the top, with contact and info and such.

For the rehearsal dinner she helped everyone figure out the processional and where all they needed to go. Day of she arrived 5 hours prior to my event. I sent her a message of last minute to-dos via text and she took care of it all.

Once I was there I just got to worry about.. me! She coordinated with a the vendors and made sure all the set-up and decor we're wrapped up. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right times. She improvised effortlessly when we finished photography early. When I had an upset stomach during dancing, she ran to the store and got me some pepto-bismol and when the event wrapped up she even stayed to help put away a lot of the decor.

The morning after the wedding I woke up to an email with some photos she had taken throughout the day.. including a few special shots of my dad and I before we walked down the aisle.

Marie was the absolute best and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

It was my honor and pleasure to have been a part of Melody and Matias' Wedding. They were a lovely couple and so easy to work with. Thank-you so much for choosing me and for the glowing review!! All the best to you both!
  • Rachel

Rachel Lomeli · Married on 04/03/2019

I'm a photographer loving my dream team!

I am a wedding photographer and I have been working with Marie for years! Every wedding I have done with her has been flawless and my clients adore her! I am always excited when I find out that she is the planner for the day! We make a great team! Let her take care of your dream wedding and you will not be disappointed! Just ask Marie!

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 6
    Sent on 04/03/2019
  • W

Whitney Pietras · Married on 03/01/2019

I highly recommend Marie. She is a true professional and made our event so incredibly special.

Marie was wonderful. She was very detail oriented and made our daughter's wedding a day that we will always cherish. She was very respectful of our desires and wishes, and offered many good Ideas.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events Pricing

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events Price Rates

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings