Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events Reviews

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 5
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Decision I Made

Marie is wonderful! If you haven't booked her already.. do it now! I hired her as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding on September 20, 2019. She met me at my venue several months prior and had some great insight as I began the initial event planning. I checked in occasionally from there keeping her up to date on vendor selection and a few questions along the way. She was able to help provide me with an affordable shuttle driver for my event when I was having trouble finding one!

About a month prior she started checking in very regularly with me via email. She made a whole event timeline from the rehearsal dinner through the wedding with a list of all vendors at the top, with contact and info and such.

For the rehearsal dinner she helped everyone figure out the processional and where all they needed to go. Day of she arrived 5 hours prior to my event. I sent her a message of last minute to-dos via text and she took care of it all.

Once I was there I just got to worry about.. me! She coordinated with a the vendors and made sure all the set-up and decor we're wrapped up. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right times. She improvised effortlessly when we finished photography early. When I had an upset stomach during dancing, she ran to the store and got me some pepto-bismol and when the event wrapped up she even stayed to help put away a lot of the decor.

The morning after the wedding I woke up to an email with some photos she had taken throughout the day.. including a few special shots of my dad and I before we walked down the aisle.

Marie was the absolute best and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events's reply:

It was my honor and pleasure to have been a part of Melody and Matias' Wedding. They were a lovely couple and so easy to work with. Thank-you so much for choosing me and for the glowing review!! All the best to you both!
  • Rachel

Rachel Lomeli · Married on 04/03/2019

I'm a photographer loving my dream team!

I am a wedding photographer and I have been working with Marie for years! Every wedding I have done with her has been flawless and my clients adore her! I am always excited when I find out that she is the planner for the day! We make a great team! Let her take care of your dream wedding and you will not be disappointed! Just ask Marie!

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 6
    Sent on 04/03/2019
  • W

Whitney Pietras · Married on 03/01/2019

I highly recommend Marie. She is a true professional and made our event so incredibly special.

Marie was wonderful. She was very detail oriented and made our daughter's wedding a day that we will always cherish. She was very respectful of our desires and wishes, and offered many good Ideas.

Katie · Married on 01/20/2019

She did it again! Another amazing wedding event.

What a wonderful wedding Marie coordinated for our daughter. She handled our son’s wedding in 2018 and we had to have her back for this one. It was held at our home in a country setting. This was a winter wedding with all the weather challenges that go along with rain and wind. Everything went so smoothly. The 100 guests were warm, dry and comfortable. Marie handled it all. From coordinating all of the pre-wedding preparation to the actual ceremony, reception and wedding traditions. Everything was on time and there was never a lull. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding event. Big or small.
    Sandy W

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • AStiebs

Ashley · Married on 01/04/2019

Love Marie!

Marie was very attentive to every detail during my wedding and reception and made sure everything ran smoothly and looked beautiful. She always responded very quickly to my emails and phone calls when I had questions and always welcomed my inquiries. She was very kind when we talked about prices and had them broken down in an Excel spreadsheet so my fiance and I could go home and play with costs, plan the wedding we wanted, stay in our budget, and we knew exactly how much we were spending at the end of our reception and there were no surprises on our bill. We were very happy with how our wedding turned out and are grateful we had her help and guidance for our big day.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kim Arnold · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Special Day was Hassle Free

Ms. Stokes was so professional and accommodating from our very first contact about my daughter's wedding to the final stages of my daughter's reception. She was attentive to our every need and kept us informed. Ms. Stokes kept everything in check and the wedding and reception flowed seamlessly. A delight to work with!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Pam · Married on 10/20/2018

My Expereince

I would definitely recommend Marie Stokes as an Wedding/Event Planner. She was our Planner for Our Commitment Ceremony on October 20th, 2018. She was amazing! Her attention to detail is over-the-top. Nothing was overlooked. Marie worked very well with sll of our other venders very well. She's extremely professional; and, really knows her business. She took the time to get to know both of us both and exactly what we wanted in order to celebrate "Our Very Special Day". It was everything we had hoped for and dreamed of thanks to her.

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

An October dream

If I had every positive word in the dictionary compiled into one! from day one of our planning, Marie was an absolute breeze to work with! Her flexibility and outstanding knowledge made out planning process a dream. It isn’t just “a day” to her. It’s a special day. Every client is special. Moments before I walked down the aisle with my father, she asked if we would be okay with her taking a few photos of us before I became a married woman. Those photos to this day are some of my absolute favorites. Thank you Marie. Thank you thank you thank you!

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 21
    Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 27
    Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 28
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/05/2018

Marie runs weddings like a master event planner!

Marie was professional, responsive, organized, and took care of business like a boss! She runs a wedding like a well organized machine, she had a backup plan in case of weather (which we didn't need thankfully), and kept the timeline of events moving at the right pace.
    We immediately felt like we could trust her to handle all the details so we didn't need to, and she has good relationships with all the vendors we used, so they all worked together seamlessly.
    Marie was integral in making our wedding day be the most amazing day of our lives, and exceeded our expectations!
    We highly recommend Marie as a wedding planner / coordinator.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Cabrina · Married on 09/21/2018

You wont be disappointed!

Marie coordinated our wedding in September 2018. She was incredible!! Her attention to detail and eagerness to satisfy us on our big day was what made our day so incredibly memorable and stress free. I cant say enough good things. Marie always took her time, we never felt rushed. She was patient when needed and helped make our minds up when we were stuck on something. Our understanding is Marie is leading her own business now, and we couldn't be more supportive. David Walley's lost a terrific wedding coordinator. We would HIGHLY recommend Marie Stokes to coordinate your special day!
    Mr. & Mrs. Bunn

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2018

Above and Beyond Our Expectations

We loved having Marie coordinate our wedding. From the moment we met Marie she was welcoming, flexible, and so knowledgeable. She made the whole process of planning the wedding so much easier than we expected. On the day of, Marie went above and beyond coordinating vendors, making sure everything was timed right, and helped make our wedding one of the best days of our lives. I would highly recommend Marie to anyone who is looking for an excellent wedding planner.

Sandy · Married on 06/23/2018

A Wedding to Remember

Marie coordinated the of my son in June 2018 with 220 guests. We held the wedding at our home in a country setting and it was amazing. She attended to every detail from wrangling the wedding parties, coordination of photos, the ceremony, dinner, reception, staging the cake and traditional wedding favorites. Everything happened how and when it was supposed to. We were able to enjoy ourselves and know that everything would be handled. I can’t imagine not having her there to run the show.
    Sandy W

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 42
    Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Professional, organized, and down to Earth!

Marie was the planner for our wedding in May 2018. She immediately made us feel comfortable and at ease, and her reputation in the industry is known.

Leading up to, and on the day of the wedding, Marie and her team did an AMAZING job. She helped organize both our rehearsal dinner as well as a welcome reception the night before the wedding. On the day of, the weather started out beautiful, but quickly turned into a storm. Luckily, Marie changed the plan and moved the tables for the reception inside. Even with rain (and some hail), we had a beautiful outdoor ceremony. I can't recommend Marie's services enough!

Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 43
    Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 44
    Just Ask Marie Weddings and Events 45
    Sent on 04/11/2019

Mike · Married on 02/10/2017

Exceptional service!

My DJ team has worked with Marie on many weddings. She is very caring and in tune with her couples needs. She works well with other vendors as a team. You will be in good hands with Marie if you hire her for your event. She has years of experience.
    Tracy