Hudsonville, MI 49426 Map · Phone number

About Just Alex Photography

I'm likely not the first photographer you've looked at. And if you've been shopping around for a while, you've likely read and seen it all, so I'll cut to the chase.

I capture your whole day. Not eight hours, not only the first 90 minutes of the reception, and not only posed shots. All the anticipation, the fear, the wonder, and the love that comes out on a wedding day really happens in the quiet moments between the scheduled events and scripted ceremony - and that's what I see. It happens while you're getting ready, while you're talking with your friends, your family, and your soon to be spouse. It's really an amazing thing, and it's a shame that more couples don't have the opportunity to capture it. Your day is a story, and my job is to document it for you.

So if you want the raw emotion of your day captured to relive over and over again, let me know - we probably have a lot to talk about. As a matter of fact, you might find out that I'm just as excited to capture your day as you are to live it.

jasonholly198