P.O. Box 277, Easton, CT 06612 Map · Phone number

About Just a Song

Just a Song is a fully customizable DJ and lighting event production service. We are dedicated to creating memorable experiences unique to each occasion. Whether you imagine a particular list of songs, or prefer us to guide the occasion, DJ Keith enjoys listening to your needs and producing experiences tailored to your event. When you hire Just a Song, you can be confident that you are dealing with an extremely reliable and experienced DJ.

ed65942cca2f9090 1455988762421 thumbimg07951024
Dancing couple
Dancing couple
Wedding venue
Wedding venue
ed65942cca2f9090 1455988762421 thumbimg07951024

10 Reviews for Just a Song

Becca · Married on 06/17/2017

I couldn’t recommend Just A Song DJ more! Choosing DJ Keith was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. First of all, my husband and I are the first out of all of our friend groups to get married. Because of this, we were pretty lost in a lot of wedding planning and didn’t have many people to bounce ideas of off. A lot of our resources were online articles and forums. We also were planning and paying for the entire wedding ourselves from Los Angeles which was all very daunting. Keith never made us feel dumb. He knew all the right questions to ask plus he knew when to step in and give suggestions without going overboard or inserting himself. He was instrumental when setting up our timeline. Additionally, when I hadn’t filled out the client site a week and a half before the wedding, he was able to push me to get this done without making me feel stressed or behind. Second, when I asked him about an obscure cover to play during my bridal party's walk down the isle, he found it within a few hours (or faster) and added it to his client site (which was extremely user friendly). Third, I asked my older brother to play guitar and sing a Sara Barielles cover for our first dance song and Keith got him set up with equipment, as well as coordinated with him to make sure he had some time to rehearse in between the ceremony and the reception. He worked directly with our venue a few times, as well as met us at the venue on a rainy Friday to do a walk through with us. This was important to me, as we were planning a CT wedding from Los Angeles. Wow.. haven’t even gotten to the reception. We were running behind and only had a limited time to dance but he made sure to curate a great mix of songs on my “must play list” and the dance floor was a blast. We couldn’t be happier we chose Just a Song, and we know you will feel the same!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Deb · Married on 05/14/2017

Keith was perfect! From my first conversation with him, I was certain he was the DJ I wanted. I knew he would work well with me and my husband who is a real music buff. Keith has a great catalog of of music and was very willing to acquire a few off-beat song he did not have. He also was incredibly accommodating and flexible. He made it easy and from the moment we hired him we didn't worry about the music at all. Thank you Keith for helping to make it such an amazing day!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

This was one of the easiest parts of our wedding, and that is because Keith was a professional from start to finish and was there at any step of the way for anything that we needed. He was also willing to retrieve and use our favorite songs that are not so main stream. Easy to work with, great wedding! (lots of compliments on the music!!) We highly recommend Kieth!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Just a Song FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• P.O. Box 277 Easton, 06612 See on map