1761 Front Street, Somers, NY 10589 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Double Image Event Productions, Inc.

Founded in 1989, Double Image Event Productions has turned into the go to entertainment company for complete event planning. Some of the services offered include DJ services, specialty lighting, photo booths, lounge furniture, pipe & draping and so much more.

Weddings have been such a crucial part of Double Image Event Productions success.

Call the Wedding professionals (914) 773-1950

Log into our website for more information:

www.DoubleImageOnline.com

Cake cutting
Cake cutting
JJ595
Wedding guests

82 Reviews for Double Image Event Productions, Inc.

Tonian · Married on 05/03/2019

Scott James = Amazing. I would definitely refer Double Image Sounds and Entertainment to any bride or anyone else who is looking for a non-stop party. We worked with Scott and absolutely loved him from day one. He was relaxed yet professional and I trusted him completely to make my day amazing, and he did not disappoint! He made my night significantly less stressful and I thank him deeply for that. He calmed me down when I was nervous and was there when I had questions. Im not a dancer, but the music had me up all night thanks to Eric. Everything was perfect and everyone continues to rave about it and I thank you guys!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Gabriella Scott · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing DJS!!!

We had scott and Joey for our barn wedding. Scott was our MC and Joey was the DJ. Scott has the guest going nuts and clapping for our introductions and it was so fun! Joey had the guest going all night long with a great mix of different music! We highly recommend have double image for any of your events!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Gabriella Scott · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing DJS!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Double Image Event Productions, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,849.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings

• Hudson Heights Duo
    Hudson Heights Duo Wedding Musicians

We go for the idea of doubling! Double your pleasure with Double Image - high energy entertainment.

• 1761 Front Street Somers, 10589 See on map