367 Misty Grove Lane, Sanford, FL 32771 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $900

About Just a DJ Entertainment

Just a DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment service in Sanford, Florida. DJ Robert “Roo” Burris and his team of creative professionals offer custom entertainment services for weddings of every style. Whether you’re planning a simple celebration or a more lavish wedding, they can assist with both music and lighting for your venue. No matter what your music tastes are, from oldies to modern Top 40, Just a DJ Entertainment will help make your wedding day truly one of a kind.

Experience
The entertainers at Just a DJ Entertainment have performed at over 200 weddings and events. The owner, Roo Burris, earned a Bachelor degree in Event Management, and has executed his own concert, parade, and Disney Event performances across Central Florida.

Just a DJ Entertainment offers a variety of wedding packages and services personalized to your wedding day needs. They offer custom-curated setlists based on yours and your fiance’s music tastes. All packages include up to five hours of music, setup, tear down, and travel up to 50 miles from Sanford, Florida. Add-on services include:

• Accent lighting and uplighting
  • Custom tables and DJ facades
Follow Just a DJ Entertainment on

203721 51 582122
Just having a good time!
Put your hands in the air!
Put your hands in the air!
Adding a layer to the day
Adding a layer to the day
DJ instrument
DJ instrument
Wedding dj
Wedding dj
Special effects for dances: bubbles
Special effects for dances: bubbles
Let's get this party started!
Let's get this party started!
Pinspot can enhance a table
Creating atmosphere
203721 51 582122

4 Reviews for Just a DJ Entertainment

Kelly · Married on 11/25/2014

Robert is very easy to work with, plays whatever music you want, and makes sure your event runs smoothly.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Just a DJ Entertainment's reply:

Kelly, thank you for the kind words. I always try to ensure my clients' needs are met. Enjoy your future success.

Melinda · Married on 10/04/2014

Robert did an excellent job as our DJ for our wedding reception. He met with us and listened as we expressed what we wanted from our reception. He exceeded our expectations. He kept things running smoothly with our timeline and adjusted things and made suggestions where needed.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Just a DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Melinda. I like to remind my clients that I see weddings weekly while this may be their only time. So, we can use that expertise to adjust timelines and keep the guests excited throughout the night. I wish you many years of happiness. Congrats!

Cynthia · Married on 06/21/2014

DJ Roo provided OUTSTANDING, SUPERB service during my ceremony and reception. He not only was patient, as my ceremony began 2 hours late, but, when I arrived, he made it his business to reassure me that all would go well. He did not rush me, or make me feel he was on a time-schedule. Also, I was astonished to see him decorating my reception tables along with my bridal party! His attention to my itinerary helped us through the wedding preliminaries with ease. MANY THANKS, Robert, for your patience, professionalism and beautiful uplighting; all made my special day; PERFECT!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Just a DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Cynthia. I had a wonderful time at your wedding. I completely understand that things get over stressful during this time, and our goal as professionals is to remove as much of that stress as possible. Congrats and I wish you many years of happiness.

Just a DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 367 Misty Grove Lane Sanford, Florida, 32771 See on map