Indiana, PA 15701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date

About Julie Bee Photography

I've spent 10 years photographing weddings. I've made so many friends in my clients along the way. I look at wedding photography a a story of your day, and I tell that in a way that is both creative and contemporary. I know your parents want traditional posing, but you might lean towards something more romantic. I try to capture and edit images that encompass both your story, and provide images that you and loved ones will treasure forever.

I'm a photographer that knows the ins and outs of weddings. I know what moments to capture, I make sure that you enjoy your day without worrying about what shots I'm getting I spend time with the bride and groom and capture some amazing images that make perfect art pieces or wall canvases for you to enjoy, and that can be passed through generations. My clients walk away from their wedding with a solid body of work, capturing every wonderful moment of their day, and enchanting portraits that they treasure for their lifetime, and many more.

I believe that your images should be displayed and loved, which is why I offer a free ordering session after every wedding. Come to my studio, nosh on some local goodies, a glass of wine or a beverage, and enjoy a slideshow of your favorite moments. From there you can see nad touch wall art, frames, albums and canvases, and compare sizes of prints for gifts. I make sure to help guide you every step of the way and the ordering process is easy and simple, leaving you with your memories displayed in ways that best suite your home and style.

Follow Julie Bee Photography on

3694db1d44da4c43 1502122692734 5d1a5119
5d1a5119

4 Reviews for Julie Bee Photography

Alexandra · Married on 06/10/2017

Julie was amazing to work with. I would choose her all over again if given the chance!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Julie was great!!! She helped me stay so relaxed and laid back. She had quite a few sneak peaks ready for us within a couple days and they are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Chris · Married on 02/27/2016

Julie was my photographer for my February 2017 wedding. She was absolutely wonderful. She was flexible, fun, and the photos were phenomenal. I would recommend her to anyone. So thankful for her services!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Julie Bee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words ! I'm so happy that you had such a great experience.

Julie Bee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Indiana, 15701 See on map