886 East 220 North, Salem, UT 84653 Map · Phone number

About Julia's Wedding and Event Rentals

Julia's Wedding Rentals, in Salem, Utah, is a wedding rental company that works with your budget. They do it all!! Their specialty is back yard weddings! Their goal is to create an affordable event with quality rentals that is is not only beautiful but unforgettable. They have a showroom available where couples can view and choose the items beforehand.

Julia’s Wedding Rentals has a number of items available to rent for your wedding, including tables, chairs, linens, and an oak dance floor. Some larger items include altars, arches, and chuppahs to add to your ceremony. Julia’s also offers a fun selfie photo booth for you and guests. The photo booth includes a variety of different backgrounds and props. Your guests will walk away with instant prints and the option to post them to social media immediately. Julia's Wedding Rentals will deliver the items in a timely manner, and set up and clean up the day of your wedding, carefully inspecting and packing each item with care.

img 0601 51 1004726
img 0601 51 1004726

4 Reviews for Julia's Wedding and Event Rentals

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Bee · Married on 07/13/2019

Fast, Efficient and Beautiful!

Julia's Wedding and Event Rentals was the best! They came up to our mountain wedding at Brighton and assembled all of our chairs which looked great! They were very accommodating. They did exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Gema

Gema · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience!

Julia and the photobooth were amazing! All my guest had such a great time with it and Julia made sure everything ran smooth with the booth and props. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aline · Married on 09/28/2018

Julia’s Wedding Rental & Photobooth exceeded my expectations and wow our guests at my daughter’s Sweet 15th birthday party. We had a great experience! Julia was our attendant and made sure to keep us in the loop. You will not be disappointed if you book with Julia Wedding Rental & Photobooth. I’m so appreciative of every guest at my daughter’s Sweet 15th birthday, young and old, loved the photobooth. It was such a hit. They loved playing with the props, and had a good time with friends and family posing for the pictures. I am so glad that I added the photobooth to our event. It was a big hit and the pictures all came out great with a great quality. I cannot thank you Julia’s Wedding Rental & Photobooth enough for her services, so friendly and professional. it was a awesome addition to our event. Iam highly recommend Julia’s Wedding Rental & Photobooth to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/10/2018