On WeddingWire since 2023

Porta-Party Rentals is a small family owned and operated wedding & event rental business in Southern Utah. We are committed to making every event unforgettable, we're here to bring the party to you! We have luxury restroom trailers that'll keep your guests comfortable. We have a one of a kind Mirror Air Photo Booth that'll capture all the epic moments. Our retro phone rental, guests can leave their heartfelt messages and well wishes, creating a personalized and cherished audio guest book. It's a fun and interactive way for people to express their love and make lasting memories. Our goal is to make your event unforgettable! Let's create something truly magical together!

We are here to bring the party to you!

• Luxury restroom trailer has flushing toilets and running sinks with warm water. Bathrooms have air conditioning and heating for any season.
  • Mirror air photo booth will add a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests. Step right up to the magical world of our mirror Photo Booth! Capture unforgettable moments with this interactive and glamorous experience. Strike a pose, and watch as the mirror comes to life with fun animations and personalized messages. It's the perfect addition to any event, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
  • Phone Audio Guestbook: This unique and nostalgic piece allows the host or hostess to record their own special message for all the amazing guests who attend their wedding. Whether it's a heartfelt 'thank you for coming' or a fun message to get the party started, this vintage-inspired phone captures it all. But the magic doesn't stop there! After the event, we'll gather all the audio from the night and save it to a retro speaker
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Decor
Lights
Photo booth
Signage

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Porta-Party Rentals is a highly recommended rental service that provides various party supplies for events. Customers praised the company for their excellent service, professional staff, and high-quality products. The selfie photo booth and old-fashioned phone booth were particularly loved, with guests enjoying taking pictures and leaving heartfelt messages. Additionally, Porta-Party Rentals organized themed decor, centerpieces, a theme cake, and a video compilation for a memorable event experience. Overall, customers were extremely satisfied with the service provided by Porta-Party Rentals and would highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Review summary

Powered by AI

T
Taylor B. Sent on 09/25/2023

TNT Waste Service is the bomb

TNT waste services went above and beyond what was asked of them. From stocking the bathrooms with little things that people might need, to decorating everything to match the wedding. Cannot thank them enough for what they did. We got so many compliments from people at our wedding about their services. The hard work and dedication really showed. Would most definitely hire them again.
T
T Adams Sent on 01/04/2024

95th Birthday Party!

Porta-Party Rentals

Where do I even begin?! Porta-Party Rentals curated a magical party for my Dad’s 95th birthday, including amazing decor, photo booth, phone booth, and much more. Everything was amazing.

Everyone loved the selfie photo booth, which is a full-length mirror-like digital photo booth. Porta-Party Rentals provided hats, scarfs, cute props, etc. You simply stand in front of the mirror, touch the screen, follow the instructions, prepare to pose, and smile! Once the photo is complete, you see a proof, choose to save the photo (or do a retake), and print copies right there for you and the guest of honor. All photos are digitally saved, can be printed individually, and can be uploaded to create a photo book.

The phone booth is an old-fashioned phone, complete with a neon light mirror, and instructions. The guest of honor, my Dad, recorded a greeting, thanking his guests for coming to the party and asking them to leave a message. A beep followed the greeting, and guests could leave fun and/or heart-felt messages. A digital compilation of all the messages will be delivered to my Dad to listen to over and over again. He will love that!

The photo and phone booths were the show winners. The kids went a little crazy on them.

Additionally, Porta-Party Rentals organized car-themed decor, classic car center pieces, balloon arch, an amazing theme cake and cookies, and a video compilation combining videos and photos through the years.

Best party ever! Thanks @Porta-Party Rentals
L
Lexie H. Sent on 01/03/2024

Amazing experience!

Porta-Party rentals is amazing! They were very professional and so fun to work with. Service was great and everything was great quality. This was just what we needed for our party!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Danielle  Denos
Danielle Denos
Owner

I am a small town girl from Cedar City Utah. I am in nursing school and just about to graduate. I am a mother to one of the cutest little boys. I love to be creative and crafty. I truly love our business but my new found passion is the luxury restroom trailer. I have loved to decorate it and added my own charm to it. I am always excited to have our toilets rented out to wedding and love to get to see the venues that all the couples choose for their big days.

Trey  Denos
Trey Denos
Co-Owner

I was born and raised in St. George Utah. I grew up on a farm harvest hay and working cows. I love to be outdoors. I started this business at 21 and have learned a lot. I married my sweet wife when I was starting the business. Danielle and I started this business together when we were getting married. I am the father to the best little helper and he loves to come to work with me.

Waylon Denos
Waylon Denos
Our Mascot

Waylon is a ball full of energy. He is about to turn 2 and it's crazy how fast he is growing up. Waylon loves to help daddy and go to work. He yells "daddy potty" every time he sees a porta potty. Waylon loves to play outside and swim. He always helps me clean the restroom trailer and is a great cleaner.

Forevermore Events