14412 391st Ave SE, Gold Bar, WA 98251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,000
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Juilene Photography

At Juilene Photography, we deeply care about our beautiful planet and the impact we are having on it. That's why we started the Plant A Tree For Love program. When you hire Juilene Photography, we will plant a tree for you and that special someone in your life. Like with your love, that tree will grow and provide a home to many adorable creatures and nourishment for all who live near it. As that tree grows, it will offset some carbon emissions, clean our air and help restore our planet one tree at a time.

Juilene Photography is a wedding photography company based in Gold Bar, Washington, that focuses on capturing the special moments of the wedding day on film. Those moments can include the first look, the first kiss, the first dance, and everything in between. Owner and lead photographer Juilene shoots using a blend of natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles to document those moments as they happen.

Juilene Photography wants your images to reflect all the emotions and energy you felt on your wedding day. She can travel to multiple locations, stay extra time, and provide a second photographer, if needed. The high-resolution images are available as digital files, prints, canvases, and albums. Juilene also shoots engagement photos and wedding portraits.

Follow Juilene Photography on
Amy and Jon's Wedding
Amy and Jon's Wedding
Trash the dress
Trash the dress
Wisper sweet things to me!
Wisper sweet things to me!
Trash the dress in a barn

Juilene Photography Price Rates

Juilene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints