Juilene Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Juilene Photography

• Savannah

Savannah Smith · Married on 12/29/2019

Friendly and Affordable

We loved working with Juilene! She is an incredibly kind lady who made us feel very loved at both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. She was flexible in creating a photo package that fit our budget restrictions and still got everything we wanted. She was great with communicating with us and we received all our photos on USB drives with very quick turnaround. We will definitely be using her again for future photography needs!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 08/25/2019

Best photographer in town

We're so glad that we have hired Juilene as the photographer. She is very responsive and very easy to communicate with. She arrived at the venue on time, and jumped into work right away.
    We would like to take photos in multiple locations, and she's very flexible with that. Best of all, she took so many amazing pictures for us. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jessica Chesnut · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional, flexible photographer; would use her services again

Juilene was professional and responsive right from the beginning. She asked us questions that we hadn't thought of and was able to run with our tight timeline. She was on time to our event and took all of our requested pics and so much more! We received nearly 800 digital photos with a mix of the traditional wedding party and more candid, sweet moments. Absolutely thrilled!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rebekkah Berndt · Married on 07/27/2019

Mrs. Berndt

Dear Weddingwire,
    We want to share our delightful review in regards to Juilene’s professionalism. Her appearance and photographer skills are at their best. She has captured the details and moments of our wedding that Tom and I will cherish for a lifetime and more. I really cannot express enough of our highest recommendation for your venue.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Devonn

Devonn Skaggs · Married on 08/10/2019

Juilene and Josh were great!

I am glad we had Juilene and Josh as our photographers. They are such kind souls and were very communicative during the whole process. Juilene checked weather for me, looked for locations for our first look (The rain prohibited us from going to said spot sadly) but she was helpful nonetheless :) We ended up taking pictures by a river bank and they were so patient as our dogs were running around everywhere. Josh even helped us during dinner with non photography related tasks, we didnt have a planner so our wedding day was a bit scrambled, but they were so sweet and helpful! I would definitely recommend these two for an event. The only thing I would say is in a few of my pictures I noticed that our wedding party photos may have been a bit too close up, as the arch that we were standing under was cut from the frame. (My husband built our arch.) With that said, I was supplied with over 800 photos, which was great because I now have so many wonderful pictures so it makes up for it.

Sent on 09/06/2019