Jubilee Event Engineers

P.O. Box 18274, Seattle, WA 98118 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jubilee Event Engineers

Jubilee Event Engineers is a full-service event planning company based in Seattle, Washington. The company specializes in high style-low impact weddings, tailoring every detail to fit the couple’s style and budget. Whatever the couple’s dream wedding is, the team has the talent, ingenuity, and experience to make their vision a reality.

Experience
We combine our interests for art, craftsmanship, sustainability, joy and beauty into a stellar experience for you and your guests. We are artists, creative thinkers and event professionals and our work has been featured in various publications, blogs, and websites. We have planned many weddings and events in Seattle and throughout the Pacific Northwest destinations for more than 13 years.

Jubilee Event Engineers offers full-service wedding planning for couples who need help throughout the preparation and execution of their big day. Their day-of coordination service suits couples who look for an advisor to manage the ceremony and rehearsal. For couples who need a little advice and guidance throughout the wedding planning process, they provide hourly consultations. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

Jubilee Event Engineers 5
Jubilee Event Engineers 6
Jubilee Event Engineers 7

Lele · Married on 08/18/2018

Jubilee did a great job planning our 10 year anniversary party! We don't have kids but wanted it to be a fun experience for our nieces, nephews, and friends' children. Jubilee knew exactly how to make it a kid paradise with giant Jenga, ladder toss, ice cream sandwiches, etc. The kids (and adults, of course) absolutely loved the photo booth, tacos, pizza, and dance party. Kristen from Jubilee added so many fun ideas, found beautiful décor -- which included the most beautiful flowers from a local dahlia farm -- and made sure every detail was taken care of.

Jubilee Event Engineers 15
    Jubilee Event Engineers 16
    Jubilee Event Engineers 17

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

When we got engaged in December and decided to shoot for an August wedding, I knew I would definitely need some help planning the wedding. Jubilee was the perfect fit, and I couldn't recommend them enough. I don't think of myself as a traditional wedding kind of person, and I wanted our day to feel very personalized and fun. When I looked at the photos on their website, I literally loved every wedding I saw.

From the get-go, Kristen was communicative and did an excellent job helping my now-husband and I flesh out our ideas. Julia took over for day-of coordination, and she was just as helpful and friendly. I especially appreciated how strong the communication with Jubilee was; the use of spreadsheets on google drive made it really easy for everyone to know exactly what was going on throughout the process.

We had a few in-person meetings during the course of planning, and each time Kristen and Julia were very flexible and accommodating with both the time and location. They made us feel relaxed and a lot less stressed about all of the details.

All of the vendor recommendations they made were excellent as well, and I definitely never felt pressured to go super outside our budget or spend money where it was unnecessary. The decor we used through Jubilee was beautiful and really helped tie everything in and fulfill our vision. On the day of the wedding, Julia was SO helpful and really made the day as seamless and stress-free as possible for me. Which is impressive, because I am 100% a perfectionist with control issues.

Jubilee was the perfect pick for our wedding, and I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking to have a fun, personalized wedding that truly expresses you as a couple. I will 100% work with them again next time we have an event that needs planning!

Jubilee Event Engineers 18