Jreelz

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Indianapolis, Indiana, Jreelz produces authentic wedding films that can be cherished for years to come. The owner, Jeremiah Bussell, is a passionate videographer who strives to tell their clients one-of-a-kind love stories.

Through consultations, Jeremiah at Jreelz allows you to tell your story and how you made it to this day as a couple. Using this as his inspiration, this videographer can ensure that all of the crucial scenes from your wedding are flawlessly documented. On the day of your wedding, this filmmaker can be on-site throughout, making sure that no fine detail is overlooked. Jeremiah can create a professionally edited film that is treasured as a family heirloom for generations to come. All footage is captured using top-of-the-range equipment for crystal-clear sounds and a high-definition finish.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Alex
    Alex L. Married on 10/16/2021

Very professional and fun to work with!

Jeremiah was very fun to work with. He was very professional and worked well with the other vendors. He helped with the timeline and he was never pushy. He also got along with the guests really well. I'm so glad he was able to help us capture our wedding! I can't speak highly enough of Jeremiah!

Jreelz's reply:

Thank you so much Alex!! It was a joy to work with you two!I can't wait for you guys to see your video, you're gonna love it!
    Leah T. Married on 10/02/2021

TALENTED, professional, efficient, discreet!

Jeremiah was, from the beginning, nothing but friendly, helpful and professional! his pre-event process was so detailed and consistent, I had no cares in the world! the day of the wedding went flawlessly (and the 2nd videographer Lauren is SUCH a sweetheart and so talented as well!) my bridal party & family would agree that they were so fun & comfortable to be around for the day! you can really tell that they are passionate about their work! we even had a few “changes of plans” throughout the day, and the team just rolled with the punches and followed direction seamlessly! I would highly recommend this Jeremiah for any videography needs!! he is the BEST in the business!!
    Andrea B. Married on 10/01/2021

Our Favorite Day Forever Remembered

Friend, if you’re looking for a storyteller that can capture all the special and sacred moments of your big day, look no further than Jreelz. Jeremiah went above and beyond to make sure he knew what we were looking for and what was most important to us. He delivered a video better than what we could have imagined. I think I’ve watched it 100 times! He took us through every step of the process and asked all the right questions – it made us feel so at ease in the middle of a stressful wedding planning season. We are so grateful to have this wedding video to look back with joy in the years and decades to come. I can’t wait to show my kids and grandkids. Thank you, Jeremiah for this invaluable gift!

Deals

Team

Jeremiah Bussell
Jeremiah Bussell
Owner/Lead Storyteller & Cinematographer

Hey there! My name is Jeremiah and I am a Destination Wedding Cinematographer based out of Indianapolis, IN. I firmly believe less is more in most aspects of life including the films I produce. I love Jesus, playing basketball, and spending time with my family and closest friends

Indianapolis, Indiana Indianapolis, IN, 46236
Location of (Jreelz)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding