Leah Rife Photo

Indianapolis, IN View map
$3,375 Most Popular Price

$3,375 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I’m Leah, a wedding photographer serving Indianapolis and beyond (LOVE to travel!) I’m here for couples who want beautiful wedding images that tell their love story well while enjoying every moment along the way. I want you to feel so relaxed and at ease during your wedding so you can show up naturally and really savor your entire wedding day. Let’s get you amazing photos and make it fun and memorable!

Your day is and should be about YOU! That's why I offer two standard photo coverage collections, with the options to add on additional hours, travel, printed albums, and even bridal boudoir. I work with each of my couples to come up with timelines for their wedding days so they can fully enjoy each moment and I help scout locations that will most reflect their story.

My wedding collections comes with a complimentary engagment session and second shooter, I send sneak peeks within 24 hours, and all files are delivered via a digital gallery.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,375

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kate
    Kate C. Married on 08/11/2020

Leah is fantastic!

Leah is wonderful! Due to Covid we kept our wedding very small, only nine of us. Photos were incredibly important to me so we could share our day with so many who couldn't be there in person. Leah understood completely, and more than delivered. When I was searching for a photographer I reached out to several. Leah was not only the first to respond, but the most kind and engaging. Our plans changed multiple times in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I would reach out to Leah worried and a little panicked. She always responded quickly with positivity and understanding. She sent us our photos promptly - and I just love them. She captured our day and the few of us there perfectly. I appreciate Leah's creativity, kindness and professionalism. I highly recommend Leah and can't wait to work with her again for future family photos.
    Taylor Married on 07/25/2020

Couldn’t have been a better experience

I would definitely work with Leah again and recommend her to anyone! — she made our wedding perfect during a not so perfect time.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth K. Married on 05/23/2020

Came for a Photographer, Left with a Friend

We are a pretty low-key couple but knew how valuable a photographer would be for our wedding experience (I don't say "wedding DAY" for a reason... you'll see why). Leah had photographed my cousin's wedding and I loved her style. Her pricing is straightforward and very competitive for the product you'll receive. Her social media presence and personality confirmed that she was the type of person that I'd connect with and wanted to be part of our wedding day.
    We first met Leah at our engagement pictures shoot and we spent a whole afternoon laughing and getting to know each other. She made us feel so at ease and captured our complete and utter joy in the pictures.
    Then came COVID. Leah has bent over backwards, has never hesitated to reschedule and even sent us a goodie basket to cheer us up when we knew we had to reschedule. She worked with us to split up our session for our mini-ceremony and our reception next year.
    We have been so blessed by Leah's part of our wedding adventure and never could have expected the love and support we have gotten from her.
    If you can't tell by now, we wholeheartedly recommend Leah for your weddings or whatever life events you'd like to be captured. Not only will she create an image that will last a lifetime, but she will capture the pure, radiating joy of your special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Leah Rife Photo 1
Exclusive

South Bend, Indiana Indianapolis, IN, 46530

9:30am-5pm Monday - Friday
Location of (Leah Rife Photo)

Leah Rife Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leah Rife Photo include in the starting price?

Leah Rife Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Leah Rife Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Leah Rife Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Leah Rife Photo offer?

Leah Rife Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Leah Rife Photo offer?

Leah Rife Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Leah Rife Photo offer for wedding events?

Leah Rife Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Leah Rife Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leah Rife Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Leah Rife Photo offer?

Leah Rife Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding