Valerie Joy Photography

Columbia City, IN View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Valerie Joy Gipe, owner and main photographer of Valerie Joy Photography! I provided engagement and wedding photography services to couples in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, and surrounding areas.

I would love to set up a FaceTime with you to discuss your photography needs and hear about your vision for your wedding day! This is a great time for us to get to know each other, and discuss your wedding day timeline. It only take about 30 minutes to work through and ask all of our questions. At that point you will have a very comprehensive look of how your day with flow and know how many hours you'd like a photographer there to capture it all!

It's my goal to serve my clients with a joyful attitude and strong work ethic. I would describe my photography style as Timeless, Joyful, Bright, and Crisp! I am always the main shooter. But you do have the option to have a second shooter as well, depending on which package you choose. I can direct you guys on posing all day, but you're also welcome to request certain shots that you have a vision for! I’ve been shooting weddings for the past 14 years and I’ve shot at ALL SORTS of venues! And I feel totally confident in all lighting situations! You’ll receive your FULL gallery within 6-8 weeks after your wedding day.

Last but not least, if you’d like a FREE engagement session with me, I’ll add a complimentary 1-hour engagement session to your wedding package if you book my services within 14 days of your initial inquiry!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

• Tamara
    Tamara G. Married on 10/15/2021

Elegant and timeless photos

I'd highly recommend anyone looking for VERY high quality images and who wants to hire a professional yet amiable photographer. Valerie was so helpful and worked with us to adjust the features of the package we were interested in. The only element to consider before booking is if you don't like the light and bright style of photography (sans much shadows), then her style may not be for you. It's very light and airy which is super flattering but just be aware!
    Katarina B. Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful experience

We had our wedding in October of 2020 and our engagement photos earlier in 2020. Valerie did a fantastic job even through the craziness of the pandemic. She was extremely helpful and patient along the way and answered all of our questions. She got some great photos of my husband which is very impressive because he always looks frightened in photos. All in all She did an amazing job and I would most definitely hire her again!
    Jessica F. Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Day Bliss

Val made our wedding photos so easy. From the minute she arrived, she knew exactly what photos to get and provided great guidance on how we should stand, position ourselves, etc to get the best photos, which I loved because I had enough on my mind already that day! Our photos turned out amazing. We even asked her to take our maternity and newborn photos two years later. We just couldn’t get enough! :)

Pricing

Valerie Joy Photography Price Rates

451 Bayview Ct. Columbia City, IN, 46725
Location of (Valerie Joy Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding