Ironwood Dr, Mishawaka, IN 46544 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Valerie Michele Photography

I believe that my role as as your wedding photographer is to make you look and feel your best on your special day. I strive to capture images that are genuine and reflect the true joy of the day. My style is a mixture of editorial and joyful photography. I specialize in natural light and indoor flash photography. Whether you're hosting an outdoor garden wedding or ballroom reception, I'm prepared to capture your day beautifully. I love helping my couples create albums and prints once the big day has passed; I believe your wedding photos deserve to live on for future generations to enjoy. I am honored you're considering Valerie Michele Photography for your wedding.

Follow Valerie Michele Photography on

Groom's Reaction
south bend wedding basilica century center valerie michele photography 073 51 1010908 158385873073576
Bridal Party At Notre Dame

Photos 14 Photos
Real Weddings 263 Photos

4 Reviews for Valerie Michele Photography

Kayla Tyson · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful pictures, she was so easy to work with and super responsive!

I have so many wonderful things that I could say about Valerie! Everything from the first meeting and showing me all of her work and different pictures she has taken in the past, you could see the sheer joy that she has when she gets to work with you. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our engagement session and allowed us to have fun and enjoy it together! She is so quick at responding anytime I had a question, even not related to photography but wedding in general she would do whatever she could to help. The wedding day went so smoothly thanks to her planning and organizing to ensure that all the pictures we wanted were taken care of. She also stepped in wherever she could help and was just so encouraging and supportive! Her pictures are beautiful and we love every single one of them, so bright and airy! I would definitely highly recommend Val to anyone and everyone! She is absolutely wonderful!!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Becca

Becca Wallace · Married on 10/05/2019

Easy Going and Organized

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Valerie! From the very beginning she was super easy to connect with and made the process fun and seamless for us both. Our first meeting was relaxed and genuine. She was so thoughtful and walked us through the entire process and what we could expect. Our engagement session was somewhat of a training session working together. She taught us all the tips and tricks to help us look our best, and helped us better understand what we might need to do come the wedding day. The turnaround time for our pictures was also super fast. On the wedding day, Val was super organized and again guided us throughout our journey. She made the whole day about us and we can’t thank her enough for her friendship and support on our journey. Her work is absolutely stunning. I love how bright and airy our pictures are and her creative image. Getting to work with Valerie has been a blessing. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience and gorgeous photos

Valerie's work is truly beautiful. We absolutely loved our engagement shoot photos! Valerie is very professional, fun, and easy to work with. I most definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Valerie Michele Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! I absolutely LOVED shooting your engagement session and I can't wait to shoot your wedding this summer!!

Valerie Michele Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

• Ironwood Dr Mishawaka, Illinois, 46544 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Valerie Michele Photography)