Ironwood Dr, Mishawaka, IN 46544 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Valerie Michele Photography

Chasing light and life's sweet moments brings joy to my soul. Your story is beautiful and I would be honored to be a part of it. Think bright & airy meets classic & romantic.

Follow Valerie Michele Photography on

3 Reviews for Valerie Michele Photography

• Becca

Becca Wallace · Married on 10/05/2019

Easy Going and Organized

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Valerie! From the very beginning she was super easy to connect with and made the process fun and seamless for us both. Our first meeting was relaxed and genuine. She was so thoughtful and walked us through the entire process and what we could expect. Our engagement session was somewhat of a training session working together. She taught us all the tips and tricks to help us look our best, and helped us better understand what we might need to do come the wedding day. The turnaround time for our pictures was also super fast. On the wedding day, Val was super organized and again guided us throughout our journey. She made the whole day about us and we can’t thank her enough for her friendship and support on our journey. Her work is absolutely stunning. I love how bright and airy our pictures are and her creative image. Getting to work with Valerie has been a blessing. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience and gorgeous photos

Valerie's work is truly beautiful. We absolutely loved our engagement shoot photos! Valerie is very professional, fun, and easy to work with. I most definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Valerie Michele Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! I absolutely LOVED shooting your engagement session and I can't wait to shoot your wedding this summer!!

Julia · Married on 06/02/2019

Personal, Organized, Great with Interracial Photography

Val did a really amazing job. Choosing a photographer made me nervous, because I cared a lot how my wedding photos would turn out! There were hundreds that we absolutely loved. She is a good communicator, has a clear plan, is enthusiastic, and cares about what makes each wedding personal and special. She did a great job with photographing my husband, who has very dark skin, alongside me, who has very light skin. If you're looking for a photographer who understands how to photograph an interracial couple even in bright sunlight, she will do a great job.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Valerie Michele Photography's reply:

From the bottom of my heart Julia, thank you so much! Your wedding was a joy to photograph. Congratulations again! You’ll do great things in the mission field.

Valerie Michele Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings