437 Arcadia Ct, Fort Wayne, IN 46807 Map · Phone number

About Happinest Photography

Happinest Photo is comprised of husband and wife team Janelle & Shane Roberts. We both love storytelling through photography, and the opportunity to work together is a dream come true. Janelle has seen over five years of photojournalism experience, and Shane has now joined the creative team working not only as a shooter but also the primary designer of our storybook wedding albums.

As we stated earlier, we truly enjoy getting to work together and consider it a huge honor to be chosen to photograph a couple's wedding. Shane is incredibly artistic and loves to add special effects to photos as well as the process of getting to layout your photos in a story-like format. The albums are custom designed with you in mind, and we strive to cater to your personal style.

For over five years Janelle worked for newspapers where she became an expert at capturing story-telling moments. We feel that the combination of carefully sought out moments, beautiful detail shots and magazine-like portraits offer you a fresh approach to wedding day coverage.

DSC 0886
holden carveil
holden rearviewmirror

2 Reviews for Happinest Photography

Coty · Married on 04/29/2012

We really can't say enough good things about Happinest. We discovered them through a friend of a bridesmaid, and although we interviewed several photographers much closer to home, we ultimately decided that their photos and personality were absolutely our favorite and we had to have them photograph our wedding day. Shane and Janelle are funny, flexible, seasoned, and most of all, very talented. We also found their prices to be very fair. The finished product that they've delivered to us definitely met our expectations (which were high) and we're so glad that we chose them to photograph our wedding weekend. I would absolutely recommend them to any couple in the Fort Wayne area or beyond (like us!).

Sent on 06/24/2012

Emily · Married on 07/10/2010

Shane and Janelle are first off excellent people, and second of all fabulous photographers! This made our day so much more fun! I was a little nervous about the photography aspect of our wedding because I don't like having pictures taken and I was afraid I would feel a little awkward with strangers running around taking pictures. Instead they put me totally at ease. While they are complete professionals it really was like having another set of friends there, Janelle even helped me checked my make-up while I was getting ready. After seeing all our images we got to see so many reactions and events that we wouldn't have seen otherwise, they really do have a great eye. We have already talked about traveling from where ever we are for future photography needs (baby, family, ect.) because they are truely worth the experience!

Sent on 09/09/2010