3715 Indiana Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46807 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Morgan Ruth Photography

Here at Morgan Ruth Photography I strive to provide my couples with the easiest photography experience I can. My goal is to take all of the wedding day stress off of your shoulders so that you can simply enjoy the most wonderful day of your! I love capturing the special moments of your day as they happen in a creative and candid way which makes my photography that much more real and in the moment! Please visit the Morgan Ruth Photography website to learn more about me, my photography, and how we can create some beautiful memories together!

While I am located in Fort Wayne, IN...I love to travel and would love to chat about you wedding day wherever it may be!

Follow Morgan Ruth Photography on

43433466e7e1bb0b 1483991371629 appenzeller 502
hatchett187

4 Reviews for Morgan Ruth Photography

Joanna · Married on 12/17/2016

Loved her photos!!! She was very creative and made sure to include all the photos that I wanted! Took wonderful night time photos. Loved every photo!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Morgan has been the photographer for quite literally all of my family's big events. She did a great job capturing mine and my husbands style and personality on our wedding day. She was timely, she made sure the photos kept moving, so the rest of the schedule would flow as it was supposed to as well. She's been such a blessing to work with! I would recommend to her anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Morgan provided us with so many beautiful pictures of our wonderful day, and was an amazing photographer the day-of! I am so happy I chose her to photograph our wedding. We were married at the Botanical Conservatory in Ft. Wayne, and even through the sun, rain, and darker indoor conditions, all of our pictures turned out absolutely awesome. Morgan was very professional, organized, and helpful. She even knew my makeup artist! Overall, I would hire her again in an instant, and will probably seek out her services in the future for general photos and baby pictures. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Morgan Ruth Photography Pricing

Morgan Ruth Photography Price Rates

Morgan Ruth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Espy Video Production, LLC
    Espy Video Production, LLC Wedding Videographers

Morgan has stunning photos. Though, more importantly she knows how to capture the moment between the couple on their special day. She is very personable as well professional. Having worked along side her has been fun and I look forward to do so in the future. If you want the total package (price, personable, and professional) then, Morgan Ruth Photography is someone I highly recommend.

• 3715 Indiana Ave Fort Wayne, 46807 See on map