Valerie Michele Photography Reviews

4 | Mishawaka, IN

4 Reviews for Valerie Michele Photography

Kayla Tyson · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful pictures, she was so easy to work with and super responsive!

I have so many wonderful things that I could say about Valerie! Everything from the first meeting and showing me all of her work and different pictures she has taken in the past, you could see the sheer joy that she has when she gets to work with you. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our engagement session and allowed us to have fun and enjoy it together! She is so quick at responding anytime I had a question, even not related to photography but wedding in general she would do whatever she could to help. The wedding day went so smoothly thanks to her planning and organizing to ensure that all the pictures we wanted were taken care of. She also stepped in wherever she could help and was just so encouraging and supportive! Her pictures are beautiful and we love every single one of them, so bright and airy! I would definitely highly recommend Val to anyone and everyone! She is absolutely wonderful!!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Becca

Becca Wallace · Married on 10/05/2019

Easy Going and Organized

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Valerie! From the very beginning she was super easy to connect with and made the process fun and seamless for us both. Our first meeting was relaxed and genuine. She was so thoughtful and walked us through the entire process and what we could expect. Our engagement session was somewhat of a training session working together. She taught us all the tips and tricks to help us look our best, and helped us better understand what we might need to do come the wedding day. The turnaround time for our pictures was also super fast. On the wedding day, Val was super organized and again guided us throughout our journey. She made the whole day about us and we can’t thank her enough for her friendship and support on our journey. Her work is absolutely stunning. I love how bright and airy our pictures are and her creative image. Getting to work with Valerie has been a blessing. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience and gorgeous photos

Valerie's work is truly beautiful. We absolutely loved our engagement shoot photos! Valerie is very professional, fun, and easy to work with. I most definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Valerie Michele Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! I absolutely LOVED shooting your engagement session and I can't wait to shoot your wedding this summer!!

Julia · Married on 06/02/2019

Personal, Organized, Great with Interracial Photography

Val did a really amazing job. Choosing a photographer made me nervous, because I cared a lot how my wedding photos would turn out! There were hundreds that we absolutely loved. She is a good communicator, has a clear plan, is enthusiastic, and cares about what makes each wedding personal and special. She did a great job with photographing my husband, who has very dark skin, alongside me, who has very light skin. If you're looking for a photographer who understands how to photograph an interracial couple even in bright sunlight, she will do a great job.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Valerie Michele Photography's reply:

From the bottom of my heart Julia, thank you so much! Your wedding was a joy to photograph. Congratulations again! You’ll do great things in the mission field.