JPO Productions LLC

Mystic, CT View map
$1,695 Most Popular Price

$1,695 Most Popular Price

Meet your DJ!

JPO Productions features Entertainment by Radio Personality DJ James O'Grady. Since 2009, James O'Grady has been entertaining New England's most selective clientele while providing the highest quality of entertainment. Built on the standards of professionalism and integrity, James pays close attention to detail and complete customer satisfaction to ensure that every event is the perfect one!

​WEDDINGS BY JPO PRODUCTIONS

Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding day can be absolutely nerve wrecking, and we strive to take away all that stress by providing you with a highly reputable experience. Our mission is to create the Wedding Reception you've always dreamt of. We know that finding the right wedding DJ can be a daunting task and how important it is to find a DJ that is tailored to your personal needs. JPO Productions is here to make the process go smoothly and elegantly, so when your big day arrives everything will flow as flawlessly as you expect. Throughout the planning process we will meet with you multiple times to make sure not only that we get an idea of your personalities and music tastes, but that we can also get the opportunity to give some creative music & planning advice. Our end goal is to make you happy because this is your Wedding.Booking JPO Productions for your DJ Entertainment doesn't just stop at awesome music and a fun time. We get involved with your wedding as much as you would like us to. Our Wedding Specialize DJ James O'Grady has 10 years of experience that really comes in handy when you are planning your special day. If you are stressing the planning process there is no need to. James can help recommend timeline structure, reliable wedding vendors, & day of coordination. If you book JPO Productions for your Wedding Day you will not need a wedding planner nor will have to rely on a middle man. Our team at JPO Productions will help you every step of the way!

Thanks,
James P. O'Grady
JPO Productions LLC

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,295

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,695

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Karaoke
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Erica L. Married on 12/11/2021

Incredible DJ from beginning to end!

We chose to hire DJ James O’Grady after my first conversation on the phone with him. He set aside the time to go through everything with me in great detail, never making me feel rushed or like I was just another client. He made me feel like our wedding was important to him and that he wanted to make sure it was a great night. DJ James was professional but also easy-going, which was important to me as I was really more of a city hall type of bride. I wanted the wedding planning to be as easy as possible, so picking vendors who I could trust to handle everything was essential. I knew DJ James was the perfect fit. While many vendors are great with communicating only in the beginning, that was not the case with James. He was an excellent communicator from beginning to end, even when I had to call him unexpectedly the morning of the wedding. There were times when I reached out to him via text and I had a response within minutes – he really makes it a priority to remain available to his clients.

He was incredible to work with in the planning process, but he was also a fantastic DJ on the actual wedding day. He always knew the right music to play – far better choices than I would have made – and our guests danced all night long. The dance floor was always the life of the party. My mother-in-law made a special request for her dance with the groom and it was not a song that you could find on Spotify or any other music streaming source. She found it on YouTube and I was not sure if James would be able to play it, but he made it happen without any problem. There ceremony and dinner music choices were just right, and he even encouraged our guests to sign our guestbook activity when he saw a lot of people had forgotten. I also had a little surprise joke for my mother-in-law that James managed to pull off perfectly.

I cannot recommend DJ James O’Grady enough. Throughout the entire wedding process he was fun, professional, and trustworthy. I can assure you that if you are lucky enough to book him for your event, you will not regret it!
    Katie W. Married on 03/07/2021

A Fantastic Night!

James was such a fantastic DJ & Host for our wedding day! He made sure everything went right for our big day. I can't get over how much involved he was with helping to plan our day. He did more than play music!! We highly recommend him :)
    Juli Married on 11/18/2020

Positive energy and upbeat vibes!

James was great to work with! He is very knowledgeable on wedding structure and has a lot of great insight and suggestions to make the day magical! We had a lot of compliments on our music!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

James O'Grady
James O'Grady
Wedding DJ Specialist

"My passion for sharing music is what led me to venture into the music industry to create my dream business, JPO Productions LLC. I went to school for business and dedicated the rest of my time into learning every aspect of this business while perfecting my DJ craft. I am here for any of your DJ needs from weddings to social events & celebrations. I'm a trust worthy perfectionist with lots of personality! "

Radio Personality DJ- James P. O'Grady

17 ledgeland dr Mystic, CT, 06355

Monday - Sunday 8AM-7PM
Location of (JPO Productions LLC)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding