JPO Productions LLC Reviews

16 | Mystic, CT

16 Reviews for JPO Productions LLC

Katie Walsh · Getting married on 03/07/2021

A Fantastic Night!

James was such a fantastic DJ & Host for our wedding day! He made sure everything went right for our big day. I can't get over how much involved he was with helping to plan our day. He did more than play music!! We highly recommend him :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Juli · Married on 11/18/2020

Positive energy and upbeat vibes!

James was great to work with! He is very knowledgeable on wedding structure and has a lot of great insight and suggestions to make the day magical! We had a lot of compliments on our music!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Jess miner · Married on 10/18/2020

Awesome and fun

Great time. Great music catalog. I have been to a few events with him as the DJ. He makes sure everyone has a great time. Highly recommend!!! A++++

Sent on 10/30/2020

Marina Nuttall · Married on 08/14/2020

Fantastic DJ for our Wedding!!

James did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding. Due to COVID-19 our plans were constantly changing. He kept in contact with us and was very easy to get a hold of. He was very insightful in our planning process and adaptive, when needed, with the changing plans. The music selections at our reception were exactly what we wanted. My husband and I were unsure what the night would be like with a smaller guest count than anticipated and with certain restrictions in place, but James was so easy going. He made everyone feel comfortable and most importantly people were having fun [safely] dancing!! We highly recommend James for your wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Parmenter · Married on 05/24/2019

DJ for our wedding in May 2019!

Thank you for everything !
    It was a perfect night !
    Ceremony, cocktail hour & reception !

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Catlyn

Catlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Nothing but Fun the whole time

James was the absolute best! He was professional every time we met leading up to the date of the event. I did have some last minute changes to my bridal party and he made sure to double check it all with me before we did the introductions. Everyone was having such a good time dancing to the music he chose and I couldn't be any happier. My nephew even was awake at the very end so he even played him Baby Shark to finish off the night. Absolutely Amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Lewis · Married on 05/10/2019

They are a must!

Very professional and helpful, able to go with the flow and aid in things running smoothly

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lauren Luz · Married on 12/08/2018

My Wedding

What a great experience I had James. He was such an amazing asset with helping me plan my wedding. I was really stressed out and he made it very easy. I highly reccomend him.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Allison Penrose · Married on 10/18/2018

Wonderful, a crowd pleaser

I attended a wedding where James was the D J. The bride has been a Disney fan since she was a little girl. James helped her dream come true with the amazing play list of music. As well as a Disney themed photo booth. When I get married I will be hiring James!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Nekeisha Grant · Married on 09/13/2018

My special day

Fantastic job James did with DJing at my wedding!! He was very hands on and made my day stress free and enjoyable!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Lori · Married on 10/07/2016

James made our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding day extra wonderful. He listened to all their wishes for the day and made it picture perfect! Great communicator and all that we could ask for. Hiring JPO Productions was one of our best wedding decisions! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jess · Married on 09/04/2016

What an epic night and JPO productions made it happen. Excellent presence on the mic and his music selection had the entire crowd on their feet all night long. Very professional and a pleasure to work with! James made the night unforgettable:)

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2016

I was so so pleased to work with James, he was very organized and professional, he worked with me every step of the way. I contacted him in short notice and he did everything possible to make sure me, the bride in distress had nothing to worry about music/dj wise. I contacted him after 11pm the night before the wedding to change songs and he was willing to do it to make me happy. He really knows the music to get people up and dancing . I'm so glad I turned to him for my dj needs so many people at my wedding told me he was such a great dj. Thanks James!

Sent on 08/23/2016

We had the pleasure of hiring JPO Productions & James O'Grady for our wedding. He was very organized and helped us every step of the way with planning. He made our wedding day stress free and went above and beyond your typical DJ. He played the right songs at the right time and truly made my wife and I and our guests have an amazing time! Thanks JPO Productions & James O'Grady!

Sent on 04/05/2016

John · Married on 03/19/2016

We had such a great day with JPO Productions. James O'Grady was very helpful with planning and constructing a time-line. My wife & I were very worried about the flow and format of the party. James made it very easy for us to understand and made it really stress free. James gave us complete control of the music selection. He really knew what to play at the right time! Would Totally recommend JPO Productions LLC to anyone who asks!!

Thank you James for rocking our Wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Julie · Married on 10/06/2012

My DJ was the life of the party! My wedding would not have been the same without him. 95% of my guest's stayed till the very end. Job well done!

Sent on 01/17/2013