JPO Productions LLC Reviews

8 | Mystic, CT

8 Reviews for JPO Productions LLC

Lauren Luz · Married on 12/08/2018

My Wedding

What a great experience I had James. He was such an amazing asset with helping me plan my wedding. I was really stressed out and he made it very easy. I highly reccomend him.

Nekeisha Grant · Married on 09/13/2018

My special day

Fantastic job James did with DJing at my wedding!! He was very hands on and made my day stress free and enjoyable!!

Lori · Married on 10/07/2016

James made our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding day extra wonderful. He listened to all their wishes for the day and made it picture perfect! Great communicator and all that we could ask for. Hiring JPO Productions was one of our best wedding decisions! Thank you for everything!

Jess · Married on 09/04/2016

What an epic night and JPO productions made it happen. Excellent presence on the mic and his music selection had the entire crowd on their feet all night long. Very professional and a pleasure to work with! James made the night unforgettable:)

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2016

I was so so pleased to work with James, he was very organized and professional, he worked with me every step of the way. I contacted him in short notice and he did everything possible to make sure me, the bride in distress had nothing to worry about music/dj wise. I contacted him after 11pm the night before the wedding to change songs and he was willing to do it to make me happy. He really knows the music to get people up and dancing . I'm so glad I turned to him for my dj needs so many people at my wedding told me he was such a great dj. Thanks James!

We had the pleasure of hiring JPO Productions & James O'Grady for our wedding. He was very organized and helped us every step of the way with planning. He made our wedding day stress free and went above and beyond your typical DJ. He played the right songs at the right time and truly made my wife and I and our guests have an amazing time! Thanks JPO Productions & James O'Grady!

John · Married on 03/19/2016

We had such a great day with JPO Productions. James O'Grady was very helpful with planning and constructing a time-line. My wife & I were very worried about the flow and format of the party. James made it very easy for us to understand and made it really stress free. James gave us complete control of the music selection. He really knew what to play at the right time! Would Totally recommend JPO Productions LLC to anyone who asks!!

Thank you James for rocking our Wedding!

Julie · Married on 10/06/2012

My DJ was the life of the party! My wedding would not have been the same without him. 95% of my guest's stayed till the very end. Job well done!