Joys of Life Photography

Hillsboro, Oregon View map
$899 Most Popular Price

$899 Most Popular Price

Based in Hillsboro, Oregon, I provide journalistic style wedding and portrait photography. I am a husband, dad of four, and “Papi” to three grandchildren. I am a proud Air Force veteran. Raised in Michigan and living around the world during my active duty years allowed me to call many people friends. My family and I have called Oregon “home” for the last 18 years. As an honorary Oregonian, I don’t use an umbrella and try to go tent camping at least once a month, rain or shine.

In 2007, following in my photographer dad’s footsteps, I was inspired to start Joys of Life Photography. The name reflects the joys of the life my wife and I share and the joys of your life we hope to capture. My goal is to photograph people’s genuine emotions in real-time. While on assignment, I am focused on capturing your emotions, smiles, and laughter.

I take pride in getting to know my clients, this ensures I am tuned in to your personal stylistic needs. Since every photography event, whether an engagement, wedding, or other special day, is a unique experience, I will meet with you to discuss how I can best serve you.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$899

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$899

Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nisreen Married on 10/29/2022

Professional and Responsive

I would highly recommend Jose for your next event. Jose did a great job on my wedding day. He showed up on time, and stayed later than the planned time. He was very responsive to emails and questions. He suggested a great place for my wedding photo shoot, considering that it was a rainy day. The wedding pictures turned out very nice. Thanks to Jose for the great job he did.
    Kelly K. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, courteous, great eye for photography, and very easy to talk to!

I would highly recommend Joys of Life Photography to anyone looking to get pictures done for a special occasion. We had our wedding photos done by Mr. Salame and he was wonderful to work with! It made our day less stressful and the photos turned out amazing!
    Katrina Married on 02/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Joys of Life Photography was always very quick to respond to my emails and gave me all the information I could have needed. They took absolutely gorgeous photos before, after, and during the wedding. The price was cheaper compared to other photographers I managed to find, but the quality was not compromised at all. I was very happy with my wedding photography. :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Quroma, LLC Quroma, LLC Wedding Videographers

Jose is great to work with. His photos capture the mood and life.

Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Totally Amazing Photography! Flawless ceremony and reception coverage. They are friendly and easy to work together with. It is such a pleasure knowing and working with these photographers. They truely do capture the "joys of life". ~ Beverly Mason, Radiant Touch wedding officiant

Newell Pioneer Village Newell Pioneer Village Historic Weddings

We had the pleasure of working with Jose this past summer and found him to be easy to work with both from our standpoint as a venue as well as his interactions with the bridal couple.

PO Box 4092 Hillsboro, Oregon, 97123
Location of (Joys of Life Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding