Joys of Life Photography Reviews

Joys of Life Photography 4
Joys of Life Photography 5
Joys of Life Photography 6

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Jose is an amazing photographer and accommodating when I accidentally wore the wrong dress! He is very friendly and professional. We love our pictures! :)

Joys of Life Photography 7
    Joys of Life Photography 8
    Joys of Life Photography 9
    Joys of Life Photography 10

Nana · Married on 11/04/2017

Jose was a phenomenal photographer. He is extremely organized and works beforehand to learn all the people you want to take a picture with during your wedding as well as certain shots you'd like to get. He also went above and beyond to take pictures on the rooftop even though it was rainy and cold. His pictures were phenomenal and he will help us remember our special night forever.

Joys of Life Photography 11
    Joys of Life Photography 12

David · Married on 04/22/2017

Highly recommend!! Nothing but absolute professionalism and courtesy. We plan to use them whenever a need arises for professional photographs!

He was extremely cooperative and went above and beyond the call of duty. The quality is A+.

Elise & Nick · Married on 08/21/2015

Jose was super cool and helped not only with photography but with suggesting other ideas for our event. He went above our expectations in capturing every important and fun moment. Also, both our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing– he knows what he's doing. Book this guy today!

The pictures that I received were amazing and exactly what I wanted. I was very impressed and love to look at them.

Andrew · Married on 07/18/2015

This review is long over due. I cannot recommend anyone higher than Joys of Life Photography. Jose did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! He captured beautiful moments and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the level of service he provided! Jose is very personable, fun and easy to work with. His passion for photography truly shows in his work. We absolutely love our pictures! Joys of Life is based out of Oregon so I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jose for going out of his way to come out to Colorado to cover our wedding! It was truly a pleasure to have you here. If you are reading this review wondering if you should book Joys of Life Photography. Stop thinking and book Jose now! You will not regret it!!

I really appreciated Jose' attention to detail. He captured many great moments from our wedding and is very creative. He is also very patient and flexible and that is hard to find.

• I

Ilene · Married on 04/11/2015

Jose did a excellent job! From booking him as my photographer, to the day of the wedding, to getting the pictures back, Jose was great! He really captured the joy of the day. He was easy to work with and had some great ideas for pictures. I was elated to receive my pictures and see how many great pictures there were of the day. I would highly recommend Joys of Life Photography for any wedding!

• User3920510 · 2+ years ago

Joys of Life Photography was wonderful! The photographers are both creative and extremely professional! Jose and Jennifer make a great team and they both had amazing ideas for photos even when I wasn't sure what I wanted. They made my bridal party and I feel extremely comfortable during photos and I know the photos will turn out beautiful! If you are looking for some very friendly and knowledgeable photographers who will help you capture your wedding day moments beautifully you should definitely consider Joys of Life!

Kasie · Married on 10/18/2014

Jose and his daughter were fabulous and so professional. My husband and I met with Jose before our wedding and talked details, he had many questions for us, as well as suggestions from personal experience. His knowledge of his profession and his friendly manner put us at ease. We met his daughter at the venue the day of the wedding and she was just as friendly and professional as Jose. Through out the entire day they instructed us on poses and different pictures that needed to be done, as well as shot many candids and pictures of details that I never would have seen without them. I just received my pictures and they are beautiful. My husband and I were also on a budget and they are well priced and affordable. They were an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

My husband and I met Jose after going through many other photographers’ portfolios of weddings in the Portland area. Knowing that most websites only show the very best pictures, we were very critical about every photograph we saw because we wanted to get the best pictures in our budget. We were amazed by Jose’s work! His pictures really jumped out at us instantly! He was such a pleasure to work with and very quick to respond to any questions we had prior to the date. We were very lucky to book a date with him with very little notice. We met with him a few times prior to our wedding to confirm details and expectations. He had some great suggestions for poses and helped setup a staged first look with my father; something we never would have thought of. We received so many beautiful pictures! Some even bought me to tears. When our photo booth cameras both died, he was happy to let us borrow one of his extras. You could tell he is very passionate about his work because it shows in the pictures. He captured all the little details of our wedding. He prices are reasonable and very budget friendly. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Jose went way beyond my expectations and I could not thank him enough for his excellent work and patience with us through the stressful process.

John · Married on 10/11/2014

We met Jose when he was taking photos of another event and asked if he did wedding photos. Finding out that he did, we made an appointment to meet him and find out if he met our needs and budget.
    Talking with him over a cup of coffee, he had as many questions for us as we did for him. This was very refreshing as Jose likes to know the personalities of the couple and know who he's working with so he can get the best photos.
    Shooting an engagement session with Jose helped develop a working relationship between us. It was like an old friend was taking the photos. Jose is great at putting people at ease and keeping a natural look in his photos. While he has a lot of suggestions for poses, he was also very open to our ideas.
    While cultivating a friendly relationship he is also very professional. He knows his job and is good at getting it done.
    We are very pleased with our photos and will use Jose again if we have the need.

We are so glad that we picked Joys of Life Photography for our wedding! Jose was easy to work with and was able to capture the moments from our wedding day beautifully. I would definitely recommend Joys of Life Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you so much Jose!

Jose was great, we ended up needing some additional time for photographs and was very flexible with us. Always quick to respond and professional. And of course the most important part, the photos turned out great.

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

Jose and his wife were amazing!!! After reading all the fabulous reviews on this site, I decided to meet with Jose, and I am so glad I selected him! His prices are very fair, and he is wonderful to work with. We got married last month and he and his wife helped make the day much less stressful. I'm very glad that I decided to pay for the second photographer (his wife, and she's fabulous), as it was so nice to be able to get shots of getting ready for both the guys and gals, and she provided another perspective on the wedding. I got my pictures back last night, and couldn't be happier. Jose and Annette truly captured the emotion and excitement of the day. Their focus on the details made for beautiful pictures. You can't go wrong with Joys of Life!

The photographer brought great energy and lots of ideas for creative photos. They offer very reasonably priced packages, and the number and quality of photos we received met all expectations. He was able to capture all the joy of our special day in a very beautiful way. I would recommend Joys of Life Photography to anyone!

• MelBruns

Melody · Married on 09/28/2013

Jose and Jennifer were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for better photographers! Professional, extremely flexible and always capturing great moments.

The package we purchased included everything we wanted for a very reasonable price.

Would definitely recommend to anyone searching for a photographer.

Eric · Married on 08/03/2013

Pleasure to work with and a quality result. Best investment of the Wedding Budget.

Joys of Life Photography provided excellent service at a very reasonable price. The photography was done so efficiently so as not to drag on and make the experience unpleasant. The overall value of service was phenomenal. The quality service provided is equivalent to that one would expect to go with two or three times the price tag. Thank you so much for the great pictures.

Chrystal · Married on 06/16/2013

Jose was a pleasure to work with he captured our wedding exactly how we wanted it and we have gorgeous pictures to remember our special day. Not only was his photography the best we saw, he was also the most reasonably priced and he offered the most pictures we ended up with around 500 whereas most photographers were only quoting us around 150 to 200 pictures for a five hour wedding. We will definitely reccommend joys of life to anyone and wil also use him for future famiy portraits.

Amelia · Married on 03/09/2013

Jose was great. We found his advertisement online and he was very responsive to our inquiry. We met and discussed the wedding and the photographs we were looking for, and he described that his policy is to focus on what the couple wants, not on his own ideas of what wedding photos "should" be. He arrived early at the location to get to know it since he had not photographed a wedding at that location before. The photos came out great and he sent them to us timely. His price was more than reasonable and I would recommend him to friends getting married in the future.

Sheryl · Married on 02/02/2013

professional and easy to work with. The photos came out great, and met or exceeded all of our expectations. I would personally recommend Joys of Life Photography to my friends.

I knew from the minute I met Jose that I chose the right photographer. I originally chose him for his affordable prices. His work and expertise measured way beyond my expectations. He captured awesome moments during our wedding and reception. He created fun, interesting and dramatic images that are most impressive. I know others would appreciate his professionalism, kindness and sincerity. Jose's assistant Jennifer was very charming and fun to work with as well. Jose has excellent attention to detail. A+ job! I highly recommend Joys of Life Photography to anyone seeking a high quality professional photographer at affordable prices. You will love your results !

Anna · Married on 08/04/2012

Our photographers were very professional and took great pictures. I am very happy with the service we got.