Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number

About Josie's Salon

Full service salon located in Kona, Hawaii. Offering event hairstyles, make up, & lashes. Prior consultation required, & addl cost for on-site services. Email:beautyfetish.bm@gmail.com for more info.

img969
img969
img9699

3 Reviews for Josie's Salon

Gosia · Married on 10/12/2013

Simply amazing lady!!! Very professional and great at what she does. On time and goes beyond to provide her service.

Patti · Married on 09/28/2013

Besides getting married to the greatest guy, my personal wedding day at Josie's salon was the highlight of my day. The positive atmosphere of the staff is amazing, they made me feel like I was the most important client of the day, spending time doing the most amazing hair (by Shyla) and the most beautiful makeup (Bobbi). Their excitement is contagious, their personalities are wonderful, making me so relaxed before the big event, I highly recommend this salon for all your beauty needs. Love them <3

Joy · Married on 08/31/2013

I had booked Josie’s Salon to do hair and make-up for my bridesmaids and myself. It was amazing and I’m so very pleased that I did! Shlya did a wonderful job with their hair, executing styles that were individually specific to each woman. Miss Bobbie Marshall added their beautiful make-up, completing their elegance for my special day. Absolutely beautiful!

Bobbi took care of my bridal needs. Not only was she very professional and talented, but she was accommodating on many levels. She got to know me. She applied her skills & exposed me to beauty options I had no idea I could pull off. When she tied all of that in with my own preferences, it turned out perfect! Bobbi was there for me, literally there – from morning application, to assisting with my dress, to touch-ups for photos, pre-ceremony, post-ceremony, pre-reception, alongside my photographer – she was there. I will always be thankful for her significant role on my wedding day <3

Bobbi’s unique style is definitely an added perk and she’s also a true reflection of how dynamic their team is. Brides-to-Be, I would definitely recommend you contacting Josie’s Salon for a consult, an option very worth considering!

Josie's Salon FAQ