864 Grand Avenue, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Joshua Jay Event Designs

Joshua Jay Event Designs is a San Diego based boutique event planning studio. We specialize in providing Custom Event Designs, Event Day Management, Makeup Artists, Stylists & Private Chef Services.

Joshua Jay knows every client is unique & every event is special., We consult with couples to make sure they know exactly what couples want. We have professionally planned events for private groups, corporate and governmental organizations, as well as for exclusive hotel and restaurant groups. We see to all of the details, you relax make memories!

• Custom Event Design

joshua jay event designs 12 51 371835
joshua jay event designs 13 51 371835 v2
joshua jay event designs 1 51 371835 v1

3 Reviews for Joshua Jay Event Designs

I went to them not really knowing what I wanted. We discussed my budget and a few ideas I had and they really helped me focus, implement and expand on my ideas.

My biggest stress was my DRESS!! Jay put me in contact with a designer and I custom designed my wedding dress which is more affordable than people may expect. I had a great time involving my mom and, now, mother in law in the process while keeping my dress a surprise!!

The team helped keep me in my budget and my guests had a great time! They're all still talking about the food which Josh did a great job with the menu prep. These two know everyone you want to be using and are such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Jo · Married on 11/01/2014

Great team to work with. Very responsive and delivered great results. We' were always able to speak with our planners when we have questions and requests. We had a beautiful and smooth wedding day

Sent on 11/04/2014

Thank you for making our destination wedding such a stunning event. Every detail was exceptionally well planed and carried out. Being from NYC, you made our Florida wedding a flawless success which we could not have done on our own. Words can't express how pleased we are. Best wishes to you both.
    Thanks again,

• How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joshua Jay Event Designs 1
    Take 5!

Take 5% OFF for any makup or catering package if you book and complete payment on any custom wedding design package booked in 2019.

Call for details & availability. Blackout dates & minimums $ may apply.

• Rick Fatica Photography
    Rick Fatica Photography Wedding Photographers

They are very professional and I really like working with them. They make a great team. I am sure they will make your day special and they are also very detail oriented. And are very thoughtful of ever detail. I look forward to working with them more in the future! Great people to work with!!

• 864 Grand Avenue San Diego, CA, 92109 See on map