$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Josefina Weddings & Events

The best is yet to come...

Josefina Weddings & Events is a passionate wedding planner located in San Diego and Palm Springs, California. Owner and founder Laura Josefina Kelly has a background in design and management, giving her the skills and expertise to plan your perfect day. They make it their mission to provide the best wedding planning experience for you. Their willingness to go the extra mile for every detail will allow them to bring your visions to life.

Josefina Weddings & Events offers four wedding packages for couples to consider: Make My Day, Finishing Touch, Meet Me Halfway and Your Day, Your Way. Their most popular package is Finishing Touch, focused on couples looking for help during the final months leading up to their big day. They provide hourly, partial and full planning services. Josefina Weddings & Events also has the following available:

• Budget analysis

Partial Planning (2)
Event Design (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Dana is not a coordinator - she is a Coordinator Extrordinaire! My husband and I had done most of the planning ourselves but as the wedding date got closer, things became more and more overwhelming. We needed guidance and we needed help and we needed it ASAP. Since our wedding was a beach ceremony followed by a reception on a rooftop terrace there were many logistics to go over. My now husband (best fiance ever) actually was the one that contacted Dana and hired her on the spot. He had been given her name by a coworker who also had a stressed bride and it's not wonder. From the moment Dana got involved everything changed. I began enjoying the process again and getting excited instead of anxious. We hired her for the Finishing Touch package so she started a few months before. She responded within 24 hours and had every detail nailed down to perfection. Not only was she incredible in the planning stages but on the day of it was like I had a personal concierge. She just "gets" brides! Both her and her assistant , Andrea, orchestrated the day and were hands on from beginning to end. I think if Dana had not stepped in I would have not enjoyed the day. I hope this review makes an impression on brides. A coordinator is not a luxury - its a necessity! Thank you Dana and Andrea! Its been 4 months and my husband and I are still talking about what a life saver you are.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was recently married in La Quinta, CA at my parent's home. I can honestly tell you I have been dreaming about my wedding day every since I was a little girl. At first, I thought I could plan the wedding for 150 guests with the help of my mother but as we began to plan we realized there are way more pieces to the puzzle than we had considered. Although, I did include a planner in my budget I realized that the time and energy (not to mention stress) I would be saving myself would be well worth it. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I worked with Laura and contracted her for the "Meet Me Halfway" package. This package allowed me to be heavily involved in the fun stuff but let a professional navigate the waters and guide me, helping me with budget planning, layout design, hiring vendors and oh my gosh there was so much more. When it came to the day of I honestly felt like a princess and my wonderful mom felt like a queen. We literally just enjoyed it and were able to be in the moment. I didn't have to think, answer questions, stress of any kind. My groom keeps telling everyone I was the easiest best bride ever but the truth is, if I didn't have Josefina Events, especially Laura it would not have gone that way. My wedding was 3 weeks ago and I am still on Cloud 9. Laura is worth even more then she charges and the cost I spent on the planner was nothing compared to what she saved me with vendors and sanity. She is amazing and I will forever be grateful. Seriously, do yourself a favor. Stop the research and hire Josefina Events!

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company! We highly recommend!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Great event coordinator!

For a Stress-free wedding

San Diego & Palm Springs, CA   See On Map
619-994-0376 (phone)
Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00 PM Fri-Sunday: By Appointment Only
Josefina Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company from Southern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, and San Clemente, Orange County. Josefina Weddings & Events is a professional planner that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2013 specializing in wedding planning, full planning, coordination, gay weddings, destination weddings.