$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Josefina Weddings & Events

The best is yet to come...

Josefina Weddings & Events are passionate wedding planners located in San Diego and Palm Springs, California. Owner and founder Laura Josefina Kelly has a background in design and management, giving her the skills and expertise to plan your perfect day. San Diego Specialist Dana Blancaflor has been in the service industry for more than a decade and has been told she "moves with a purpose." Together they make it their mission to provide the best wedding planning experience for you. Their willingness to go the extra mile for every detail will allow them to bring your visions to life.

Josefina Weddings & Events offers three wedding packages for couples to consider: Make My Day, Meet Me Halfway and Magnificently Crafted. Their most popular package is Finishing Touch, focused on couples looking for help during the final months leading up to their big day. They provide hourly, partial and full planning services. Josefina Weddings & Events also has the following available:

• Budget analysis

Event Design (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Cultural (1)

I don't even know where to begin with writing this review... My husband and I felt so blessed to have found Dana with Josefina Events to coordinate our specail day.
We believe that the wedding wouldn't have turned out as amazing as it did without her. She was so easy to work with and really made all my visions come to life on our wedding day. Everything from the church ceremony to the end of the reception was so well organzied and put together. Dana really went above and beyond the call of duty when it came to contacting her before the wedding. The last couple of weeks is about the most nerve wracking and she was always there by my side having my back with anything that came to mind. Dana also worked very well with all our vendors for the wedding and took total charge of the wedding day which I can't even begin to explain how thankful i was for that. Everyone was so relaxed the day of the wedding.
One memorable thing she did for my husband and I was at the end of the night when we got back to our room she had our florist Laura with Bluebell Florals and the hotel staff set up a romantic setting fo us.
All in all we highly reccomend hiring Josefina Events for any event you have coming up. They really know what they're doing.

Photo of Josefina Weddings & Events in San Diego &  Palm Springs, CA - Bluebell Florals
Kayla Fisher Photography
Photo of Josefina Weddings & Events in San Diego &  Palm Springs, CA
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Austen, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The thought of having to plan a wedding while attending my last year of graduate school was an immediate stressor! Being in San Diego we looked into some venues in Mexico and everything was just falling through. We had even considered postponing the wedding or eloping considering that he was starting graduate school as well and we just started to get discouraged. Luckily for me, I found Josefina Events! After one call with Laura, I immediately felt at ease and knew that with their help we could make it happen! My husband and I decided to go with the Meet me Halfway Package since we knew we were going to need a lot of direction. We also asked if they could assist us in finding a venue since we were both of steam. Dana immediately took the reigns and started our venue search and it's all history from there! Dana helped us find our perfect venue and also kept us in line with our budget. The planning process was beginning to become more enjoyable and stress-free. She assisted us with all the vendors and revised contracts. Communication between us was outstanding! We met several times throughout the process as well to make sure we were all on the same page and to follow up with any questions that we might have had. A month before the wedding she took over all contact with vendors and I was able to really just enjoy my bachelorette party and the pre-wedding pampering. The day of she made sure all vendors were on time and kept our timeline on point! Our wedding was truly everything we had wished for and more! Dana and Laura definitely came through and made our wedding the best it could have possibly been. From setup to breakdown everything worked out perfectly. I know that we would have never been able to pull that off and stay on budget! Dana made the whole process so much fun and her passion for this work really stands out through her actions and commitment to her brides. We will never ever be able to thank you ladies enough for all of your hard work!!

Photo of Josefina Weddings & Events in San Diego &  Palm Springs, CA - The bar that Dana found for us!!
Photo of Josefina Weddings & Events in San Diego &  Palm Springs, CA
Profile Picture Imelda, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Josefina Weddings & Events Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company! We highly recommend!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Great event coordinator!

For a Stress-free wedding

San Diego & Palm Springs, CA   See On Map
619-994-0376 (phone)
Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00 PM Fri-Sunday: By Appointment Only
Josefina Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company from Southern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, and San Clemente, Orange County. Josefina Weddings & Events is a professional planner , designer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2013 specializing in wedding planning, full planning, coordination, gay weddings, destination weddings.