Spotsylvania, VA 22551 Map · Phone number

About Josef Sullivan Photography

No Image above has be posed or orchestrated in any way.

I'm about capturing...capturing moments...your moments. I'm about capturing your beauty, your humor, your pensiveness, your story. I aim to capture these things beautifully. Artistically. Candidly.

I am a photographic recorder of your day, and as such, I have no desire to take control of your wedding. I do not want to write your story. I want to read it. I want to watch it unfold and then interpret back in that beautiful language that is photography. I am a witness; a documentarian whose work will remind you of the moments that occurred on the day when you joined hand-in-hand, and heart-in-heart...when you said, "I do."

So no, I may not speak too much or too loud. I won't ask you to do this or that for my own vision. I only ask that you live in your moment. The natural awe and wonder, the raw emotion, and the boiled up excitement that will affect your mannerisms will be more than enough content for me to capture without having to dictate your movements. The images captured, as a consequence, will be authentic, uniquely yours, and based on a true story.

Additionally, I am a member of the Wedding Photojournalism Association. If you would like to discuss the possibilities of working together in the future, please feel free to contact me via my website, or email me at josefsullivan@mac.com.

Follow Josef Sullivan Photography on

Engagement Session Kisses
dd 156 51 649185

18 Reviews for Josef Sullivan Photography

Magaly · Married on 09/01/2018

Can't go on enough about how great Josef is! His eye for photography is so beautiful and unique. We knew we wanted photos with a natural feel, but we were a little nervous about his laid back style with minimal direction, simply because neither of us feel comfortable in front of a camera. Yet Josef managed to capture our best selves, and our photos were absolutely stunning! Worth every penny! In fact his price is very reasonablele for the amount of work he put in and the number of images we ended up with. So happy with our decision to work with him.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Josef Sullivan was simply amazing in every way. From our first meeting, Josef understood what we wanted. As we moved closer to the day, Josef stayed in contact. At our event he took it upon himself to make sure he captured our wedding in the best possible way. When we received the photos, they were better than anything we could have imagined. Our family and friends have given us a lot of praise. Josef's photography not only captured our day, but preserved it for many years to come. He was professional, and friendly. If you need a photographer, I would definitely recommend Josef. I can't say enough wonderful things about his personality and photography!

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 10/07/2016

Josef was so easy to work with from day one! He was quick to respond via email, and worked with us to put a package together that met our needs and our budget. And now that I've seen the photos, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He caught all of those amazing little moments on our big day that I wanted.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Award

Josef Sullivan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Spotsylvania, 22551 See on map