1001 kennedy st, Falls Church, VA 22046 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mary Sandoval Photography

Winner of the 2016, 2017 & 2018 Couples Choice Award for exceptional service!

Hello and thank you for being interested in my work!

Originally from Romania, I've lived and traveled in Europe for much of my life. In 2004 I moved to the United States and ever since I've called it home. I love exploring this beautiful, culturally diverse country and enjoy meeting people everywhere I go. I love to travel, I have had the honor to photograph people in some beautiful places around the world like Alaska, Italy, Romania, France and Mexico.

My Work

I studied professional photography and graduated from The New York Institute of Photography and I am so honored to have my work featured in many international blogs. I have also won an Honorable Mention in the Child Photo Competition in the black and white section.

My Style

When I'm behind my camera my goal is to to help my clients express open feelings and genuine emotions. Although my style is considered documentary, I also like to compose and direct.

My Love- Weddings

I'm a romantic at heart and perhaps that's why I especially love photographing weddings. Not only do weddings join two people, they also bring together friends and families. I believe wedding photography should capture the love, joy and excitement that is a part of that wonderful celebration.
Your wedding day is so important and I will take the time to meet with you to learn your expectations and offer ideas. We will discuss photo settings, timing and all the other details that make documenting this special time perfect.
Ultimately my goal is to document your wedding day in a way to capture those once in a lifetime moments and also to create elegant, beautiful and timeless images that are as unique as the people I photograph.

To get in touch with me, please visit my website www.marysandovalphotography.com or email me at mary_calai@hotmail.com.

I hope to talk to you soon!

Mary Sandoval

6b613fe5a8a68cc1 1483452835115 img8219 24
img7476

31 Reviews for Mary Sandoval Photography

Pam · Married on 05/26/2018

Mary did a wonderful job documenting every aspect of this fabulous day, from beginning to end. Candid photos, formal photos, color and B&W -- all were beautifully done. The wedding was outside in a mountain and river setting. The scenery was beautifully highlighted and incorporated into the photos. Mary has a great eye for detail - she captured the essence of the day perfectly.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Clare · Married on 04/01/2018

Stunning photos that capture the emotional high of the day each time we look at them. Mary is a real "Wedding Photojournalist," not just a wedding photographer!!! Spontaneous interactions stirring with emotion between the brides, guests, and the natural surroundings were captured beautifully! Our pre-wedding meeting with Mary at the site of the wedding made us feel so at ease and confident. Mary is a true professional that takes her craft seriously and wants to get to know you enough to make you feel natural and confident. And she works HARD, continuously taking photos nonstop for every minute she was hired for. We get raving compliments on the photos from all we have shared them with. We feel very lucky to have found such a talented, committed, kind and professional photographer as Mary!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Mary Sandoval Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Clare!!!!!!!!!

Barb · Married on 04/01/2018

As a amateur photographer who’s used to being on the other side of the lens, I have to say your working with us was awe inspiring, Mary. I was completely comfortable and confident. You worked hard and were thoughtful about capturing our special day. Thank YOU! Double dose of admiration at your finesse. Can’t wait to see the pictures,

Sent on 05/23/2018

Mary Sandoval Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Barb!!

Mary Sandoval Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism