Charlotte, NC 28262 Map · Phone number

About Jonathan Volk Photography

I have loved photography ever since I was a child. I photographed my first wedding when I was 15 years old, and have loved it ever since. Natural light is my favorite. Though I do enjoy portait work, there is nothing like capturing life when it happens. When photographing your wedding day, I pay attention to even the littlest details while capturing every moment to put into a story. Telling your story in a squence of beautiful life images gives me no greater joy. By the time your wedding is over, you are not just my clients, you have become friends, and I cannot wait to edit and deliver to you your beautiful photographs.

Follow Jonathan Volk Photography on

• The Mango Market
  • Latter Rain Photography
  • Natalie E. Photography
img7780
img7780

12 Reviews for Jonathan Volk Photography

Petra · Married on 06/15/2016

This guy knows what he is doing!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Missy · Married on 11/15/2015

Jon Volk is the best photographer I have ever worked with. Period. Not only were the pictures absolutely stunning, he was extremely timely, professional, and so kind. He kept us on schedule all day and was so fun to be around. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. His photos are incredible and his heart shines through his work. We were so blessed to have him as a part of our day.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Kathryn · Married on 04/25/2015

Jonathan Volk is an extremely talented photographer and kind person. He shot our engagement photos and our wedding day, and created art and memories to last a lifetime. He makes you feel incredibly comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera, and always captures the perfect moment without even noticing he is there. Jonathan is very friendly, flexible, and hard-working to make your wedding experience the best it could be. His work is very high quality and a great value to create one of a kind images. I would hire him again in a heartbeat, or would even love to chat with him over coffee sometime : )

Sent on 07/27/2015

• Lucky Duck Vintage Wedding Rentals

Jonathan is wonderfully easy to work with and so talented! I recommend him to every bride!

• Charlotte, 28262 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jonathan Volk Photography)